Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 100 of 142
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073

    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?

    Saw a photo of the new bontrager XR4 from sea otter this year and pinkbike said it would come in a 29x2.55 size. I can't find any info on it but it sure looks promising. I have the current XR4 Team issue and I think it's one of the best casings I've tried and a pretty good tread pattern too.

    This new version looks like it might have better braking performance with the rows of three knobs in the center.

    Does anyone know anything more about this tire? Weight? Availability? I'm hoping the 2.55" version will be my front tire for the summer.

    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-p5pb13386986.jpg

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    437
    Sub'd

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Update: Just did an online chat with Bontrager. The rep said the new version of the XR4 would come in a 2.55" casing and would be available on June 1st.

    He said the XR4 tread pattern would be slightly altered to decrease rolling resistance, I assume that means additional ramping or siping.

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Damn, I like the current one. Hope they don't screw it up

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    677
    I hope this means that Trek with have 29er frames that will fit this big tire.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Updated Bontrager XR4 and SE4 Team Issue Tires - 2016 Sea Otter Classic Pit Bits - Mountain Biking Pictures - Vital MTB

    Details from Vital MTB. These are definitely my next tires, Why must the make me wait until june!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    437
    I expect the 2.55 will fit a Remedy @ 148 rear hub. I was planning on a 2.4 DHR2 for the rear, but would run this as soon as I can get one... In my limited experience with Bonty tires, they're pretty tough, puncture resistant on rocky stuff -- Do ya'll agree?

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,138
    I thought this tire in 2.35 was OK up front. It seemed a bit drifty during hard cornering, I think due to the row of transitional knobs.

  9. #9
    Formerly of Kent
    Reputation: Le Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,019
    Quote Originally Posted by Collins View Post
    I expect the 2.55 will fit a Remedy @ 148 rear hub. I was planning on a 2.4 DHR2 for the rear, but would run this as soon as I can get one... In my limited experience with Bonty tires, they're pretty tough, puncture resistant on rocky stuff -- Do ya'll agree?
    I've been VERY pleased with Bontrager tires on rocky, W. VA/W. NC terrain. They are doing great stuff with wheels and tires these days.
    Death from Below.

  10. #10
    Purveyor of Trail Tales!
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,176
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Duke View Post
    I've been VERY pleased with Bontrager tires on rocky, W. VA/W. NC terrain. They are doing great stuff with wheels and tires these days.
    Hi Mr. Duke,

    Would you happen to be running these on a Lenz Lunch Box?

    Thanks,


    Michael
    If you can't keep the rubber side down......at least smile for the camera!

  11. #11
    change is good
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Duke View Post
    I've been VERY pleased with Bontrager tires on rocky, W. VA/W. NC terrain. They are doing great stuff with wheels and tires these days.
    A employee at Nox told me the XR4 Experts are a fav with them.

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RobertAxle142's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    143
    I held the new XR4 2.55 in hand at Sea Otter.

    I've been running the XR4's in 2.35 for 3 seasons now. Great all-round tire for forest loam, sand and rocks. I can't wait for the 2.55. There was nothing visually different about the tread pattern that I noticed other than a slight change to the ramping of the knobs which they said was for less rolling resistance. I was told July/August availability.

  13. #13
    WNC Native
    Reputation: nitrousjunky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,268
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Duke View Post
    I've been VERY pleased with Bontrager tires on rocky, W. VA/W. NC terrain. They are doing great stuff with wheels and tires these days.
    Agreed, also very pleased with the Bontrager tires in western NC. Right there with Maxxis offerings IMO, DHF may still be my favorite though.
    "I ride to clear my head, my head is clearer when I'm riding SS. Therefore, I choose to ride SS."~ Fullrange Drew

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation: V8Interceptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    548
    These updated tires look sweet. I've been running the SE4 in the front & SE3 in the back for the past year, and have been really happy with them. The only negative of these tires is the weight. Looks like Bonti has addressed this as the 2.55 weigh quite a bit less than the last years 2.3. Guess I'll be plunking more money this summer at my LBS.
    1992 Trek 800 Antelope
    2009 Haro Mary SS
    2015 Trek Stache 7
    2017 Trek Fuel EX 9

  15. #15
    Cassoulet forever !
    Reputation: 20.100 FR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,259
    is this an updated version for wide rims ?
    Frenchspeaking 29"ers community site http://VingtNeuf.org

  16. #16
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,027
    That is THE biggest thing I like about the Bonti casings, they are tough as nails, first ride I put on a set of XR3s on our most rocky coral trail and the guy in front stopped to wait for me to fix my must have been cut tyre when he heard them ping off a rock, but absolutely nothing was wrong, but it was so loud he stopped. Still prefer Maxxis compounds and patterns though, but for casing toughness and ease of tubeless setup and holding air without sealant, the Bonti TR stuff is amazing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Collins View Post
    I expect the 2.55 will fit a Remedy @ 148 rear hub. I was planning on a 2.4 DHR2 for the rear, but would run this as soon as I can get one... In my limited experience with Bonty tires, they're pretty tough, puncture resistant on rocky stuff -- Do ya'll agree?
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    So ready for these to hit the market.

  18. #18
    mtbr member
    Reputation: carabao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    283
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty904 View Post
    So ready for these to hit the market.
    +100! They'll be awesome on my Honzo.

  19. #19
    West Chester, PA
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,145
    I hope the 2.5s measure as least as big as the trail boss 2.4. If they do, I'm getting a pair.

  20. #20
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,917
    Anyone get their grubby mitts on the 27.5 2.4's yet and if so any measurements?

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    736
    I like the current 2.3 XR4 a lot, but the new 2.55 at the same weight looks great. I will buy one for the front to start.

  22. #22
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,399
    The SE4 27.5 2.4 might be my new rear tire when my Maxxis Aggressor wears out. In fact, the tread looks sorta similar to the Maxxis Aggressor (which looks sorta similar to a Spesh Purgatory).

    845g for the SE casing, high volume and fast rolling? All day long!
    I like 'em long, low, slack and playful

  23. #23
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    Want want want want want. It's June 1st! I can't find them anywhere yet! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggg. lol.

    As soon as someone sees these anywhere.... please post!

  24. #24
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    I talked to a customer service rep yesterday. They pushed back the ETA to "sometime this summer we think"

    Wish I could've had some for my race this weekend.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty904 View Post
    I talked to a customer service rep yesterday. They pushed back the ETA to "sometime this summer we think"

    Wish I could've had some for my race this weekend.

    Hey Rusty. Thanks so much for the reply dude.

    Man. "Sometime this summer" is awfully close to "Fall". Why does that matter cause the Maxxis DHF comes out in a 29 x 3.0 in the fall. And I'm thinking if it measures up at around 2.8" and not a true 3.00" then that will be the way to go and Bontrager may loose out on some sales from others who plan on doing the same. Oh well.

    Looks like my Hans Dampf is going to have to push through a while longer.

  26. #26
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    645
    I wonder how these will work as a rear tire. I'm running a 29x3.0 Chupacabra up front on my rigid SS, but I have a XR2 Team 2.35 in back. I don't like the braking performance of the XR2. The ramped knobs and larger volume appeal to me with this new version.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Quote Originally Posted by slowride454 View Post
    I wonder how these will work as a rear tire. I'm running a 29x3.0 Chupacabra up front on my rigid SS, but I have a XR2 Team 2.35 in back. I don't like the braking performance of the XR2. The ramped knobs and larger volume appeal to me with this new version.
    If you're running an XR2, I'm assuming you like that its fast rolling and fairly light. Have you tried the XR3?

    The main thing I like about the Bontrager family of tires is that they all behave fairly similarly but each tire is just one level up on grip vs speed spectrum. Makes it very easy to mix n match tires for what you need.

    Love the XR2, XR3 and XR4, just wish that they weren't $80 a pop at the LBS. I can get most Maxxis for $60 online and Schwalbe's for $35 direct from Germany.

  28. #28
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    i have a 27.5 x 2.4 coming to me tomorrow
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  29. #29
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by obs08 View Post
    i have a 27.5 x 2.4 coming to me tomorrow
    Please keep us posted with size and weight if possible. Thanks!!

  30. #30
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Please keep us posted with size and weight if possible. Thanks!!
    i sure will. going to run it on the front with an older 2.35 xr4 on the rear. currently running xr4/xr3 but the rear is a bit slidey for my riding style
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  31. #31
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    so i picked up and mounted my new xr4 yesterday. i am running the older xr4 expert on the rear and the new xr4 on the front. new tire weighed 780 including the plastic zip tie and packing compared the old xr4 which weighed 854 bare. new xr4 feels thinner and more supple in the casing, side knobs are significantly softer. mounted up tubeless with a ping ping. tread is not as chunky as it looks in the pics. maybe a hair meatier than the old xr4. tread pattern looks good in person. i have these tires mounted 28mm ID carbon rims and the new 2.4 measures about 2-3mm skinnier than the 2.35 xr4. i am kinda let down by the size and lack of tread, i know i have to put a couple rides on it before i can pass judgement on size and just hope it grows. it seems really light, hopefully sidewalls hold up. i was running an xr4/xr3 before so i am excited to run the new xr4/old xr4 combo. the xr3 was always real washy in the rear. anyway, ill report back when i get a ride on them
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  32. #32
    Formerly of Kent
    Reputation: Le Duke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,019
    Pictures?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Death from Below.

  33. #33
    I Tried Them ALL... SuperModerator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,319
    Yeah, I love the 2.30 and 2.35 casings very much, for the dry desert conditions I ride in. Frank Stacy was the best thing Bontrager ever did in 2010! When he first signed-on, he was shocked most Trek factory riders were riding other brands' tires. Now, they swear by his rubber.
    "This is a male-dominated forum... there will be lots of Testosterone sword-shaming here" ~ Kenfucius

  34. #34
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Duke View Post
    Pictures?

    Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    i got a pic of it on the scale and a crappy profile pic if ya really want it
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  35. #35
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,027
    Thanks for the feedback, sounds like I'll avoid these in the future if they've "dumbed down" the casing, as for me that was the biggest selling point to Bontrager TLR tyres, "tough as nails".

    Quote Originally Posted by obs08 View Post
    so i picked up and mounted my new xr4 yesterday. i am running the older xr4 expert on the rear and the new xr4 on the front. new tire weighed 780 including the plastic zip tie and packing compared the old xr4 which weighed 854 bare. new xr4 feels thinner and more supple in the casing, side knobs are significantly softer. mounted up tubeless with a ping ping. tread is not as chunky as it looks in the pics. maybe a hair meatier than the old xr4. tread pattern looks good in person. i have these tires mounted 28mm ID carbon rims and the new 2.4 measures about 2-3mm skinnier than the 2.35 xr4. i am kinda let down by the size and lack of tread, i know i have to put a couple rides on it before i can pass judgement on size and just hope it grows. it seems really light, hopefully sidewalls hold up. i was running an xr4/xr3 before so i am excited to run the new xr4/old xr4 combo. the xr3 was always real washy in the rear. anyway, ill report back when i get a ride on them
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

  36. #36
    mtbr member
    Reputation: PuddleDuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,118
    Any updated as to how it rides, specifically on kitty litter over hardback??

    Ta!

  37. #37
    mtbr member
    Reputation: bigdrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,140
    I was a little under whelmed when I mounted an XR4 on my 30mm rims. But size isn't everything, its a great all around tire. Looking forward to the new larger one though.

  38. #38
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdrunk View Post
    But size isn't everything.
    Uh......keep telling yourself that

  39. #39
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    sorry for the late response. ive been on the IR. anyway, havent gotten to ride my xr4 yet. debating on if i should just return it all together or get a new one. i am about to take delivery on a 2016 fuel 9.8, woud like to run these front and back but my lbs said he had one last week with a sidewall that literally just blew out for no reasonBontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-xr4.jpg
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  40. #40
    West Chester, PA
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    4,145
    Ruh roh

  41. #41
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,027
    WOW, that would not inspire me to ride that tyre, even if the new one mounted and inflated without issue, I'd definitely play the wait and see game and get something else, like maybe a DHR2.

    Quote Originally Posted by obs08 View Post
    sorry for the late response. ive been on the IR. anyway, havent gotten to ride my xr4 yet. debating on if i should just return it all together or get a new one. i am about to take delivery on a 2016 fuel 9.8, woud like to run these front and back but my lbs said he had one last week with a sidewall that literally just blew out for no reasonClick image for larger version. 

Name:	xr4.jpg 
Views:	2381 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	1077310
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

  42. #42
    change is good
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Hmm. Light high volume and b+ tires failing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  43. #43
    That guy
    Reputation: Cornfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDon View Post
    Hmm. Light high volume and b+ tires failing.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't know it was labeled as a plus tire...

  44. #44
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    WOW, that would not inspire me to ride that tyre, even if the new one mounted and inflated without issue, I'd definitely play the wait and see game and get something else, like maybe a DHR2.
    yeah i know, im skeptical about going with more xr4 or just jumping ship on them for a few months as it seems they have a little first batch issue. id like to get something grippy and fast rolling, not to heavy. i know i know, the unicorn tire lol. hate ardents, have dhf on my other bike and while they grip like crazy they are a little heavy/slow for this project. was considering nic/ron, mk2/x king, any other suggestions? id like an xr4/xr3 combo but 1) the xr3 doesnt match and 2) we are now looking at potentially dangerous xr4's
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  45. #45
    change is good
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornfield View Post
    I didn't know it was labeled as a plus tire...
    It's not. I wasn't clear. I perfed my 800qm Rekon. I'm a bitter, bitter man. Sub 800gm 2.4 27.5 and 29er tires are not for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  46. #46
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,027
    I'm a Maxxis guy myself, their compounds & casings just work for our trails and so I mainly stick to them or to On One who's tyres are made by Maxxis. We've had some rain, so just tried a new combo of Minion SS rear/DHR2 front on my Phantom and it's been really good so far, SS has worked well now the trails aren't a blown out, dry, dusty mess and the DHR2 seems to giving some good grip and not as slow as the 2.4" Chunky Monkey I usually run.

    Quote Originally Posted by obs08 View Post
    yeah i know, im skeptical about going with more xr4 or just jumping ship on them for a few months as it seems they have a little first batch issue. id like to get something grippy and fast rolling, not to heavy. i know i know, the unicorn tire lol. hate ardents, have dhf on my other bike and while they grip like crazy they are a little heavy/slow for this project. was considering nic/ron, mk2/x king, any other suggestions? id like an xr4/xr3 combo but 1) the xr3 doesnt match and 2) we are now looking at potentially dangerous xr4's
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

  47. #47
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by LyNx View Post
    I'm a Maxxis guy myself, their compounds & casings just work for our trails and so I mainly stick to them or to On One who's tyres are made by Maxxis. We've had some rain, so just tried a new combo of Minion SS rear/DHR2 front on my Phantom and it's been really good so far, SS has worked well now the trails aren't a blown out, dry, dusty mess and the DHR2 seems to giving some good grip and not as slow as the 2.4" Chunky Monkey I usually run.
    i got a dhf/minion ss on my hardtail right now. i have always used maxxis too but im looking for something to almost bridge the gap between the ardent which blows and the dhf which is awesome but at times can be a little much. ill probably end up going with the dhf/minion ss just cause i know what im getting with them
    1985 Trek 670
    2016 Trek Fuel 9.8 27.5
    2017 Trek Domane SL6 Pro
    2017 Trek Crockett

  48. #48
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,027
    You could try to get a hold of one of the new Ardent RACE 2.35" tyres, seem to be available from Euro/Asian distributors. Guessing they'll be built on the same casing as the 2.35" Ikon, which means they should have good volume and with the Race version not the vagueness or total lack of transition from centre to outside knobs.

    Quote Originally Posted by obs08 View Post
    i got a dhf/minion ss on my hardtail right now. i have always used maxxis too but im looking for something to almost bridge the gap between the ardent which blows and the dhf which is awesome but at times can be a little much. ill probably end up going with the dhf/minion ss just cause i know what im getting with them
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

  49. #49
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    256
    Maxxis Forekaster has been good for so far. Lighter and faster than the old XR4 but not as grippy.

    Basically, they fixed the Ardent.

  50. #50
    Sir Shreds-A-Lot
    Reputation: trekninja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by greenblur View Post
    Maxxis Forekaster has been good for so far. Lighter and faster than the old XR4 but not as grippy.

    Basically, they fixed the Ardent.
    Do they have this in a 27.5

  51. #51
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by obs08 View Post
    Do they have this in a 27.5
    Not yet but they I read somewhere that they might have em out in the fall. I think I might skip the new xr4 and wait for the Forekaster.

  52. #52
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Not yet but they I read somewhere that they might have em out in the fall. I think I might skip the new xr4 and wait for the Forekaster.
    It's marketed as a wet weather tire. How's the performance on hard/loose over hard dry conditions? I don't like knob squirm!

  53. #53
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty904 View Post
    It's marketed as a wet weather tire. How's the performance on hard/loose over hard dry conditions? I don't like knob squirm!
    Don't know but the original description on the website listed it for loose over hard but for some reason they changed it. Don't know if it overlapped to much with another tire or the performance wasn't there?

  54. #54
    MTB B'dos
    Reputation: LyNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    22,027
    Nope, they have not, not on the US site, still says Loose.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdundee View Post
    Don't know but the original description on the website listed it for loose over hard but for some reason they changed it. Don't know if it overlapped to much with another tire or the performance wasn't there?
    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-forekaster-description.jpg
    One day your life will flash before your eyes, will it be worth watching??

  55. #55
    aka bOb
    Reputation: bdundee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    7,917
    I thought it said loose over hard when it first hit the site (not that it really matters), oh well prolly was drinking that night

  56. #56
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    5,090
    Lettuce know how it rides bOb, I am interested in the perfect tire for my area.

  57. #57
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    420
    I've been meaning to reply to this thread for a couple of days...

    I've got 3 rides on my new front XR4 2.4 tire in 27.5. It's on my Fuel EX 9.8 and it replaced a 2.35 XR3, which is now on the back.

    The new XR4 is a noticeable improvement over the XR3 for the front, I ride relatively hard and have had several corners where I felt like I was about to slide out, and I know I would have with the old XR3 on the front, but the new tire found grip and kept me upright, allowing me to ride much faster through corners that forced me to slow down before. I have noticed absolutely no increased rolling resistance with the new tire, and have continued to progress on my normal climbs, including setting a new PR last week.

    I'm very happy with the new tire, and I'm loving the combination of the 2.4 XR4 front and 2.35 XR3 rear. I'll get some pictures as soon as I get a chance.

  58. #58
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Well they have the 29x2.4 size listed for the SE4 and XR4 models in the drop down but they all say out of stock. Maybe the wait is almost over?

  59. #59
    I Tried Them ALL... SuperModerator
    Reputation: Cayenne_Pepa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,319

    Dan McConnell's XR1 Team Issue

    Does it look anything like the new XR1?:
    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-2016_xr3_team.jpg
    "This is a male-dominated forum... there will be lots of Testosterone sword-shaming here" ~ Kenfucius

  60. #60
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty904 View Post
    Well they have the 29x2.4 size listed for the SE4 and XR4 models in the drop down but they all say out of stock. Maybe the wait is almost over?
    My LBS pulled it up on their computer and it showed 8/8/16 ETA.

  61. #61
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sherwin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    331
    Quote Originally Posted by jgdblue View Post
    I've been meaning to reply to this thread for a couple of days...

    I've got 3 rides on my new front XR4 2.4 tire in 27.5. It's on my Fuel EX 9.8 and it replaced a 2.35 XR3, which is now on the back.

    The new XR4 is a noticeable improvement over the XR3 for the front, I ride relatively hard and have had several corners where I felt like I was about to slide out, and I know I would have with the old XR3 on the front, but the new tire found grip and kept me upright, allowing me to ride much faster through corners that forced me to slow down before. I have noticed absolutely no increased rolling resistance with the new tire, and have continued to progress on my normal climbs, including setting a new PR last week.

    I'm very happy with the new tire, and I'm loving the combination of the 2.4 XR4 front and 2.35 XR3 rear. I'll get some pictures as soon as I get a chance.
    I'll second that. I run Goma's in real rocky stuff and spring time to get my legs back in shape, but when it is hot and dry usually like to go with a bit lighter set up. Been running the XR3's for a few years in back and they work great, but out front there just isn't enough grab for pushing it hard. Was forced to run XR3 up front for a few rides since my old XR4 was shot and waiting for the new one to show up. Now that the new XR4 is on, confidence is back. I think it is a brilliant tire, especially for the weight. Hopefully it holds up. The 2.4 Goma out front does look bigger, but at over 1000gm, more than I really want on hot days, the new XR4 definitely transitions better leaning over, both roll about the same, which is really good for aggressive tires. This is on Nox Farlow rims and the tire seems perfect for a 26-30mm ID rim, any wider and the sidewall might be exposed. I think Gomas are great tires, the TNT casing is incredibly tough, but with how well the XR4 and XR3 work, I am ordering some in the SE flavor to test out on the rocky chunk that kills tires around here to hopefully replace the Goma's.

  62. #62
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    WHERE are you guys getting the new XR4? My tires are running on fumes and I'm in need.

  63. #63
    mtbr member
    Reputation: sherwin24's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    331
    I ordered them through the Trek store online and delivered to my house, but I think any dealer that carries Trek can get them. I ordered them online just because both Bontrager and the Trek Store show the old and new XR4 as available, and didn't trust them to order the correct one.

  64. #64
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    Quote Originally Posted by sherwin24 View Post
    I ordered them through the Trek store online and delivered to my house, but I think any dealer that carries Trek can get them. I ordered them online just because both Bontrager and the Trek Store show the old and new XR4 as available, and didn't trust them to order the correct one.
    Thank you for replying. It looks like I'm out of luck -- the Trek site shows them as "out of stock, contact your retailer." Darn it. I guess it'll be another 5 weeks minimum.

  65. #65
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    226
    Trek's Specs on these tires:

    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-bt-trek-2016xr4-weight-specs.jpg

    Source??, the internet ...

  66. #66
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    89
    New 27.5 x 2.4 just came in. Weighs 733g.

  67. #67
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    226
    Unfortunately the 2.55s have been canceled.

  68. #68
    mtbr member
    Reputation: savo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by softbatch View Post
    Unfortunately the 2.55s have been canceled.
    ah, bummer!

  69. #69
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    Every time I look at the scrapes on my forearms and knees from my front tire washing out, I check stock on the 2.4 new tread pattern and can't find them anywhere...

  70. #70
    Rocks belong
    Reputation: 06HokieMTB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,399
    Quote Originally Posted by softbatch View Post
    Unfortunately the 2.55s have been canceled.
    Huh?
    I like 'em long, low, slack and playful

  71. #71
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonlespaulspecial View Post
    Every time I look at the scrapes on my forearms and knees from my front tire washing out, I check stock on the 2.4 new tread pattern and can't find them anywhere...
    27.5 x 2.4 is available directly from the Trek website.

    29 x 2.4 still shows up as "out of stock, contact your retailer" on the Trek site but was supposedly made available as of yesterday.


    Bontrager XR4 Team Issue TLR | Trek Bikes

  72. #72
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    27.5 x 2.4 is available directly from the Trek website.

    Bontrager XR4 Team Issue TLR | Trek Bikes
    Oh, thanks. When I navigate the tire selection menu it brings me to the older tread pattern.

  73. #73
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonlespaulspecial View Post
    Oh, thanks. When I navigate the tire selection menu it brings me to the older tread pattern.
    Both the old and new versions are there but they're listed separately. The tire for $69.99 is the new one. Does my link not take you directly to it?

  74. #74
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    645
    I wonder if the rest of the XR lineup will get this larger casing? I'd love to get a 29x2.4 XR1 Team for the rear of my single speed to go with the Chupacabra up front.

  75. #75
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    622
    This tire can only get better cause the old one was just awful.

  76. #76
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by softbatch View Post
    Unfortunately the 2.55s have been canceled.
    I had a chat session with Trek today and was informed they're still working on the 2.55 XR4 tires and plan to release them next year. They haven't cancelled the 2.55s, just postponed them. There were minor issues with the 2.55 tires in testing so they're taking time to get them right before releasing them. He didn't say what the issues were.

    I was also told the new 29x2.4 XR4 tires will be available at the end of this month.

  77. #77
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ColinL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
    This tire can only get better cause the old one was just awful.

    everyone has their opinion, I guess...

    but most people like or love the original XR4. so, out of curiosity... what's a tire that you prefer?

  78. #78
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinL View Post

    everyone has their opinion, I guess...

    but most people like or love the original XR4. so, out of curiosity... what's a tire that you prefer?
    I tried a lot of tires in succession. In my Austin terrain traction is always a limiting factor. I too heard good things about the Bontragers so I tried the XR4/ XR3 combination. I have never met a more unpredictable, lower traction having tire. It was just crap. The Maxxis tires I had removed with 1/2 the knobs torn off, had better traction than the fresh Bontragers. I tried them for about 4-5 rides and realized they were not getting better so I pulled them off and dropped them in the trash can. (shop told me later they included a 30 day return period, whoops!). I theorize now that the side knobs just weren't in the correct position on my 26mm IW Enve wheels. I suspect the tire was designed around more like 19 IW wheels and probably would work much better on that sort of width. Course that doesn't explain why the climbing center traction was also awful.

    After trying lots of tires I discovered the WTB Breakout 2.5 and it's a vastly superior tire with my rims and terrain to all the others imo. By a LOT, like 30% better. I now have the new WTB Convict 2.5 on the way just to try something different up front. The only shortcoming in my terrain of the Breakout is the front can struggle to maintain traction in those very rare for me, but faster dusty sections. If I can maintain the same traction in the typical rocky offcamber up/ down sections but be a little better in those dusty spots, that would be a small win.

  79. #79
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ColinL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Suns_PSD View Post
    I tried a lot of tires in succession. In my Austin terrain traction is always a limiting factor. I too heard good things about the Bontragers so I tried the XR4/ XR3 combination. I have never met a more unpredictable, lower traction having tire. It was just crap. The Maxxis tires I had removed with 1/2 the knobs torn off, had better traction than the fresh Bontragers. I tried them for about 4-5 rides and realized they were not getting better so I pulled them off and dropped them in the trash can. (shop told me later they included a 30 day return period, whoops!). I theorize now that the side knobs just weren't in the correct position on my 26mm IW Enve wheels. I suspect the tire was designed around more like 19 IW wheels and probably would work much better on that sort of width. Course that doesn't explain why the climbing center traction was also awful.

    After trying lots of tires I discovered the WTB Breakout 2.5 and it's a vastly superior tire with my rims and terrain to all the others imo. By a LOT, like 30% better. I now have the new WTB Convict 2.5 on the way just to try something different up front. The only shortcoming in my terrain of the Breakout is the front can struggle to maintain traction in those very rare for me, but faster dusty sections. If I can maintain the same traction in the typical rocky offcamber up/ down sections but be a little better in those dusty spots, that would be a small win.
    What Maxxis is better? I have ridden a lot of them. I bet you're talking about a DHF or DHR2, which, like your Breakout and Convict, are gravity tires which would compare to the Bonty G5 or SE5.

  80. #80
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    622
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
    What Maxxis is better? I have ridden a lot of them. I bet you're talking about a DHF or DHR2, which, like your Breakout and Convict, are gravity tires which would compare to the Bonty G5 or SE5.
    At that time I was riding on HRIIs, DHFs, and the like. I'm not a gravity rider I wouldn't say. The Breakout is a great ALL MOUNTAIN tire that gives up very little in pedaling imo unless it gets really smooth then it drags a bit. The new Convict, well that's a pretty gnarly tire but I hope it's a good fit with my current riding style and conditions. My hope is being on the front, it won't make my rig any harder to peddle. I only began riding when I was 41 and I'm 44 now so my riding has improved notably in that time period. But I've never been a great peddler. I'm more likely to conserve energy when the trail gets easy. Needless to say that ultimate efficiency, while it matters, is not a priority to me.

  81. #81
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ColinL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,067
    Nothing wrong with wanting a lot of traction..

  82. #82
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    173
    I've ridden HRII's and while the traction is that of a tank, it kind of feels like one too. While I need components that withstands aggressive trail riding, I like to ride all day, so weight and rolling resistance must be considered. I'm looking at the XR4 as a compromise between a nobby nic and a high roller.

  83. #83
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtrider76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    Anyone spring for the 27.5x2.4 SE4 team issue yet? True to size, weight, issues? I kill most tires and have been advised by 2 friends to try these.
    I like to fart when I'm in front of you on a climb

  84. #84
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    60
    Anyone running the new XR4 in a 2.4 on a 23mm ID rim? Thinking about buying one but I am thinking my rims are a little narrow.

  85. #85
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    Ordered my 29x2.4 team issue today! Excited to try it out.

  86. #86
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,073
    So I picked up the tire at the local trek store here are the specs as measured by me for the 29x2.4 XR4 Team issue.

    Weight: 786g, slightly lighter than the old XR4 which was about 800g
    Casing Width: on a 31.8mm internal width rim was 59.2mm when mounted and 59.9mm after 3 days of stretching. I was hoping for it to be a little bit wider like my 2.35 schwalbe tires (hans dampf and rock razor) which each measure 64mm on the same rim.

    I like the look and feel of the casing. The last team issue tires I had had a smooth casing but this new one has a ribbed texture which is nice to look at and appears like it might provide a little bit of protection. Casing thickness felt similar to an Exo or snakeskin tire, thicker than a Specialized control casing.

    The knobs are a little lower than expected, my old version has some wear so I can't provide a direct comparison between the two but if I rember correctly the old XR4's knobs looked a bit beefier. The profile on my wide rims seems adequately round unlike some other tires.

    The Ride: I mounted the XR4 up front with a rock razor rear on my Evil Following and did a 25mile ride in Dupont State Forest with the Xr4 inflated to a little over 20psi. Terrain has a bit of everything, large granite slabs, sandy soil, a little mud, loose rock, roots, and a bit of clay. The XR4 seemed pretty well suited to the task, I quickly forgot about it which is a good thing. My previous three front tires were the Hans Dampf, Forte Pisgah II, and of course the old XR4. The new XR4 definitely rolled faster than all three. Braking traction was great. Grip at the limit was similar to the Hans Dampf and better than the old XR4. The new XR4 was also very predictable in transition unlike the older version. I'd have to guess this is due to the center and edge knobs having a slightly more defined gap between them. I got a few Strava PR's including a pretty respectable time on Ridgeline.

    Don't know how else to describe it really. Based on one ride in mixed terrain, mostly dry but damp in some spots, the XR4 is one of the best all-rounders I've tried. I haven't had enough time to test durability and I may need a few more rides to find shortcomings in the performance. I'll try to post a few measurement pics if anyone is interested.

  87. #87
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    I just got in my first ride on the XR4 29x2.4 tires.

    My bike is a 2015 Trek Remedy 9.8.

    I just took off a Maxxis High Roller II in front and a Maxxis Minion SS in the rear, which replaced the Remedy's stock XR4/XR3 2.35 after they wore out.

    The 29x2.4 is a beefy tire. The knobs look bigger than the old XR4 and the Maxxis HR II to me. They feel like they have more volume and cush than the Maxxis tires but don't seem to spool up quite as easily. I'm not one to weigh tires but they felt heavier than my previous tires. It's hard to say after one ride but the HR II might hold under hard cornering a little bit more securely. Not to say the new XR4 doesn't corner well -- it does, much better than the old XR4. Braking is really good as is uphill traction under power.

  88. #88
    Nat
    Nat is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Nat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    11,935
    Quote Originally Posted by JQualey View Post
    Anyone running the new XR4 in a 2.4 on a 23mm ID rim? Thinking about buying one but I am thinking my rims are a little narrow.
    I have sram Roam 40 wheels, which are 21mm internal width. I have the tires inflated to 25psi front and 28psi rear currently and didn't notice any weird behavior on the inaugural ride. I'll check back in if I have anything to report.

  89. #89
    mtbr member
    Reputation: RobD22's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    224
    Quote Originally Posted by JQualey View Post
    Anyone running the new XR4 in a 2.4 on a 23mm ID rim? Thinking about buying one but I am thinking my rims are a little narrow.
    My 2017 Trek Remedy 8 came with the new XR4's mounted on Bontrager Duster Elite TLR rims and they are a 25mm ID. I had no issues running them as low as 22 psi so I don't think 23mm ID would be an issue. They were well rounded but I swapped them out for Maxxis For more grip.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  90. #90
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    5,912
    One ride on the new SE4 2.4 rear and XR4 2.4 front on my 2015 Remedy 9.8.

    As I said, ONE ride, so TIFWIW, but they roll a bit better, and seem to grip a bit more seamlessly when leaning over into corners. The old tread pattern held really well when upright or leaned over, but was just a teeny bit vague in between.

    One thing that has NOT changed is their breakaway behavior. The XR3 and 4 just seem to talk to me. "Hey kosmo, we're getting close to the limit. Sliding a bit in fact." Plenty of warning, which I love.

    One interesting thing is that on the same 30 mm inner width Derby rims, the new 2.4s are exactly the same width -- both knobs and casing -- as the old 2.3s.
    Whining is not a strategy.

  91. #91
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    89
    I picked up the 27.5x2.4 Team issue back up there in July (weight of 733g).
    I've been real happy with my past XR4 Team Issues but had a pin hole in a side wall that I wasn't totally sure would seal up correctly.

    Finally decided to mount the new one tonight and wanted to come back and give my initial feedback.

    I'm running 35mm (inner) width rims. I've had several people ask on the previous XR4 if I'm on a plus bike....hahaha.

    When I put the new one on tonight I only got one pop on the rim, not two like the previous. Maybe the bead is a little larger....dunno.

    After I got it mounted I immediately noticed that it was narrower than the last. Calipers showed that my previous (27.5x2.35) was 2.44" and the new one (27.5x2.4) is 2.36".

    Here's a pic of the new and old...though, because of perspective size is hard to get an idea of.
    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-xr4_3_zpszg3cmmqm.jpg

    The other thing I noticed is that the new tire has a tread wear indicator now like an automotive tire.
    Bontrager XR4 New Tread Pattern?-xr4_zpsmdwbkaqf.jpg

  92. #92
    mtbr member
    Reputation: ColinL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,067
    that indicator seems pretty silly, given that many of us replace tires WAY before they're totally bald... because this is not road biking, and slicks don't work.

  93. #93
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by ColinL View Post
    that indicator seems pretty silly, given that many of us replace tires WAY before they're totally bald... because this is not road biking, and slicks don't work.
    I would agree with you, but, like automotive tires the indicator isn't where it gets bald. The indication in the central lugs are just higher than the others giving a real tread wear indication.

  94. #94
    change is good
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    Just put the SE4 on the back on a 29 IW rim. More rounded than an Aggressor which hopefully will help preserve side lug life. It's a expensive tire so I hope it earns its keep.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  95. #95
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtrider76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    I just tossed on a SE4 team today. It replaced a Hans dampf snake skin that was just not up to the task. I weighed it still with the cardboard and it was 860g which is damned good if the casing holds up well! The center of the tire is noticeably thicker casing than most which is great since this is where I tend to puncture tires. It was a snug fit on my Spank trail 295s and setup tubeless perfect taking about 40psi to seat the beads both. Width came in at 2.36 freshly mounted on a 25mm internal rim.

    Seems to roll as fast as the HD did but maybe not as smooth since the tread is spaced out. Its matched with a Magic Mary up front so not looking for a super fast roller. I'll update this after I get some time on it.
    I like to fart when I'm in front of you on a climb

  96. #96
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    710
    Subscribing, still desperately hoping for the 2.55's...

  97. #97
    change is good
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    2,532
    I have the 29er SE4 on the rear. Forward traction and rolling resistance compared to the Aggressor is about the same. The Aggressor holds the advantage regarding cornering traction and cost. Side knob wear and volume seems to be better with the SE4. The Aggressor has a more stable casing. Terrain is rocky, loose, sometimes wet and leaf covered.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  98. #98
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtrider76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    I got like 20miles on the SE4 yesterday. It just worked on everything I had it on. Loose over hard, damp shale, wet clay, leafy loam and even the coal gravel here. Super predictable and easy to get comfortable with. No where it really lacked off pavement. It doesn't roll great on pavement but its not intended for that.
    I like to fart when I'm in front of you on a climb

  99. #99
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtrider76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    Quote Originally Posted by hbar314 View Post

    The other thing I noticed is that the new tire has a tread wear indicator now like an automotive tire.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	XR4_zpsmdwbkaqf.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	39.1 KB 
ID:	1095992

    If you look at the center tread block at the TWI the cut out is half the depth of the rest of the treads. The TWI is going to wear flat at roughly half of the tread depth...
    I like to fart when I'm in front of you on a climb

  100. #100
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dirtrider76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,887
    I've put probably close to 200 miles on the SE4 and its been awesome. Its just starting to show some wear now after a bunch of rocky Eastern Pa riding. Air it up and it rolls pretty good, air it down and it digs into rocky terrain like mad.
    I like to fart when I'm in front of you on a climb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-17-2016, 06:47 PM
  2. 4.0 Wider tire tread pattern for 90mm wheel
    By MTB9488 in forum Fat bikes
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-18-2015, 09:43 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 01:09 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 12:32 PM
  5. Tire weight vs tread pattern. Tire selection help
    By Bones2 in forum Wheels and Tires
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 09:35 PM

Members who have read this thread: 232

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •