mtbr member

Anyone know anything about these Specialized Fast Trak LK Pro tires?

Posted this in the WW forum, but maybe you guys know something they don't!

These tires had a small write-up in the latest MBA I just got in the mail...

2.0 size - MBA says they weigh a pound even. I've scanned the pic here - Looks like some decent tread for a 1lb tire!

MBA gave it 5 stars and loved it - only problem is I can't seem to find it on Spec's site, or anywhere else for that matter...

NormalNorm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tag1
    Posted this in the WW forum, but maybe you guys know something they don't!

These tires had a small write-up in the latest MBA I just got in the mail...

2.0 size - MBA says they weigh a pound even. I've scanned the pic here - Looks like some decent tread for a 1lb tire!

MBA gave it 5 stars and loved it - only problem is I can't seem to find it on Spec's site, or anywhere else for that matter...

i have the regular specialized fastracks s-works tubeless. the best tire i've rode.....hands down.

mtbr member
    As far as I know it's an 07. Just give it some more time. they'll be here. My guy at the LBS said They are similar to the tubless designe but have less rubber on the top. It's like a tubless casing but lighter. Designed to be optimal with sealent. Lower profile knobs in the middle for fast rolling. I've used Fast Trak for two years and they are awesome. Best i've tried for XC racing. Only draw back is Mud. Although i just read an artical in a mag on how to make them better in the mud. MBaction I think.

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    I run the sworks version on the front. It is the best all around front tire that I have found.

mtbr member
    It's up on the Speicalized site now. What is the difference between the D2 Bliss models and the Pro models?