mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Winnipeg/Manitoba Help!!!

Alright, I finally signed up. I'm a very casual rider. I own a 2004 Norco Charger. I mainly ride at Bird's Hill Park and Assinaboine Park. I don't get out enough. I'm riding about 650km and/or 50hours a summer season. I'm looking to plan a trip out to Falcon Ski Resort to go biking but I want to know if there is a Hotel/Campground in the area as I'd like to stay overnight. Also are there rules/fee's to ride at the Ski Resort? IE: Daily Pass, Helmets etc. Anyone with added info please chime in.

Thanks,
    Glenn

Anytime. Anywhere.

Falcon

Just go and ride. No fees or rules except common sense. When I lived in Winnipeg I liked Whiitier Park, the railway embankment nearby and the trail with concrete block South of the Robins on Provencher. I suggest joining the club at Gord's, they know all the trails and have riders of all abilities.

http://www.gords.com/000/Current/bikes_club.html
    I got some bad ideas in my head.

mtbr member
    Mar 2006
    i have been to whittier park, im more into single track trails. No jumps, bumps, etc. Im more into birds hill sites 1 & 7 i believe. Im for sure going to falcon first week of aug.
    I dont think im ready to join a bike club as i know i wouldnt be able to make most of the runs due to work relations.

Anytime. Anywhere.

Brandon?

Have you been to the Brandon Hills? If you like singletrack it's heaven!
    I got some bad ideas in my head.

Members who have read this thread: 0