mtbr member
    May 2011

Whistler Good Hotel that is MTB Friendly?

I'm looking for a place to stay for a couple of nights next week and was wondering if anyone had a favorite hotel/motel that accommodated MTB's? Would like to keep it around 100 a night?

Planning on doing Comfortably Numb and maybe Kill me Thrill me.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    $100/night in Whistler? Doubt it! Try Aava. They're super bike friendly and have a special going on.

Riding from the village to both trail heads will be a long ride up 99. There's lots of closer options.
    I'm going to rob banks til I retire or get caught. Either way I'm set for life

mtbr member
    May 2011
    Thanks...got into the Delta for 120 and they have bike lockup. I'll check out Aava another visit.

I drove the 99 tonight and it is a good ride out there..further than I thought. I'm no stranger to long rides so I should be ok.

mtbr member
    Kill me thrill me is awesome and worth it, comfortably numb is torture but if you like that then go for it. Tantalus lodge is a good bike friendly hotel too

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Kill me Thrill me is an awesome trail. Do what you have to hit it.

I would allow lots of time to navigate Comfortably Numb. Cabs will drop you at Wedgemount parking lot then you can ride CN back to Lost Lake. You can also ride up Yummy Numby then hit the downhill part of CN. It's much shorter and you don't have to get so far north. It's not a matter of conditioning, it's a matter having gas left in the tank and daylight if you get lost. You also might want to hit some single diamond trails around the valley first if you've never ridden here. I've heard more than one person say CN took much longer than anticipated due to difficulty.

Not trying to preach.. Just giving a heads up.
    I'm going to rob banks til I retire or get caught. Either way I'm set for life