mtbr member

Splitboarders Register

Originally posted this in the Off Camber forum, thought I'd try closer to home....

Next to MTB'ing splitboarding is my other passion. I've only been splitting in BC ( Venture Storm R) for two or so years, ~ 10 of boarding before hand. I'm always looking for someone to split with, VERY safety conscious, AST 1 avy training, all avy gear. Believe deeply in pre and during trip discussions. Mountain guide Martin Volken's quote best describes my attitude in the back country " At any given moment you should be perfectly happy to turn around or to come up with an alternative plan and ski or ride more conservatively." If you live in BC's Lower Mainland and you want to split, carry a similar attitude drop me a note/PM!

That being said, if there's any other splitters out there you should all sign in with

- Current board your riding

- Where ya from

- Years splitting / boarding

- Any Avy training courses

- Looking for partners
    Old enough to know better, too old to give a F$cK

Off the back...
    Howdy! I recommend that you check Splitboard.com - Split Partners Wanted. This year I haven't done much splitting. My favourite spot - Black Prince - has been closed to protect a grizz+cubs. That's how it goes...