mtbr member

Looking for someone to ride the Seven Summits

I'm going to be in the Kootney's for a family reunion and am looking for someone to do the Seven Summits trail on the 16th or 17th of July. Looking to do it at a decent pace. I'm a good rider and pretty fit so looking for someone who's about the same. Would love to have a local around....going to get a shuttle to the start, but will probably pedal back to Rossland. If I can't find anyone to ride it with me, I'll just do it solo.... If you're into safety breaks and chatting with Bob, thats cool and I'll be packin

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I showed up solo last year and the other solo riders and i hooked up to ride it together.
    the shuttle actually follows you to the take out and than you get into the shuttle for the drive to the put in. should be fun for you.

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    you are probably looking at an out and back ride anyways this time in the year, so not sure if you need a shuttle. but an out and back on the begining stuff is fun as the first bit of the trail is awesome singletrack back to the nancy greene trailhead

KCTS - Trail Crew Reports

edit: we are in a serious heatwave, so i could be wrong...not sure if you can string together the whole trail, but maybe...