mtbr member
    Jun 2014

Good job! Looking for Riding Buddies - Port Alberni/Nanaimo

Hey guys, first post but I've hovered these forums a long long time.
    I've just recently started a job in Port Alberni, probably for about 1 year. I know almost nobody in this town. When I was growing up and into FR I had a few buddies that I used to go with. I then stopped riding for about 10 years and have recently started picking it up again. I'd put myself in the AM category.
    I'm looking to do some endure racing this year and I'm sure I'll meet some people then but they don't start until Septemberish. I've been riding a lot by myself - almost every couple days as it is my main hobby.
    I'm looking for people that are into the same type of biking I am into - I don't mind climbing/doing a bit of xc but I love going down and I like pushing my speed a bit. I'm not huge into drops anymore, probably nothing bigger than 4 feet at the moment. I'm 27 and male if that matters.

If you want to meet up for a ride sometime anywhere around Port Alberni, Nanaimo, Parksville area then shoot me a PM!

I build my own.
    Check with Kebble at Arrowsmith Bikes in Nanaimo or Parksville. He'll be able to point you in the right direction. I'm XC and a little north of you.
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.

North Van/Whistler
    Jan 2004
    Off topic but we just came thru Campbell River - liked it so much we rode both our days there and didn't get to Quadra.
    Locals' Guide to North Shore Rides http://mtbtrails.ca/

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Cheers, I will check in with Kebble. Been to Arrowsmith a few times now. Helpful guys in there.

Yet to check out Campbell River biking LeeL but i'll have to get there some time. Love hitting new areas.

I build my own.
    You know about the trails in Port Alberni?
    I have a device that can access the total knowledge of man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and argue with strangers.