mtbr member

Edmonton River Valley Trails

Hey all, I recently moved to Edmonton and have not had much luck finding good trails in the valley. Would there be anyone up for going riding sometime Saturday/Sunday who could show me some good spots? In exchange, you'd have a certified mechanic along for the ride
    "So do me a favor. Find your bike, whatever kind of bike it is. And RIDE it." -Gary Fisher

mtbr member
    First thing to do would be to check out the current (and historic) Edmonton threads. There is a ton of trail beta in there to give you an idea of what is around and how to find it. Also, what is your idea of 'good spots'? Lots of roots? Lots of climbing? Tight twisty single track? Fast, bombing sections? If you answer 'all of the above then it is easy to set you up in a specific area and describe the trailheads, otherwise linking stuff together can get difficult to explain.
    If you want all the comforts of home, stay there.

Rides, Reviews, Races and Random Thoughts

mtbr member
    Hey SS McGee,

If you're up for a ride this Saturday, you can ride with me.

mtbr member
    Alright, where and when would you want to meet? Pretty much anytime saturday morning/afternoon works for me.
    "So do me a favor. Find your bike, whatever kind of bike it is. And RIDE it." -Gary Fisher

mtbr member
    Saturday noon? Upper Mill Creek parking lot. Any other lurkers are free to join! I'm the guy on the white Giant Anthem.

53.520139,-113.475306 - Google Maps

mtbr member
    I'll see you there
    I'm going to be on a blue hardtail