mtbr member

bike shops worth checking out

I am going to be flying into Seattle and driving up to Whistler what are some bike shops you would recommend checking out? oh and staying in Vancouver for 2 days as well.

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    I'm not much on browsing so I can't help you there. I was in Lynn Valley Bikes in February and they stock everything you could break. They seem really cool and the turn around on fixing stuff was a day.

I would check out Fantlyk bike shop in Whistler. They rent Knolly Podiums built up with the best of everything. It was fun to take a lighter bike down Crank it up then Aline. It's a great idea for a day if you have deep pockets.

Where are you staying in Vancouver? Check out Lynn Valley B&B if you need a place. You can pedal out their front door and in five minutes to the Fromme trail system. It's 15 minutes to Seymour. (Well I think it's 20. I get lost every time!) They give a pretty good discount to bike riders. Think it's less than $100/night
    I'm going to rob banks til I retire or get caught. Either way I'm set for life