mtbr member

Tune Schwarzes Stück carbon seatpost review

Ok guys I bought one in a bike shop web page in Germany.. I want to describe it and give to you a fast review of the seatpost. Mine is for sale I bought it too long for error is a 27.2 x 400 so if anyone is interested send me a PM.

The lightest seatpost I ever seen. Very light 27.2 x400mm is 120g, yes u can find little lighter ones but this looks very strong, and the best thing is the cradle, is not like the europa ax lightness, the cradle have a support where the saddle rails rests! that means no slip and maybe the safest cradle to install carbon railed saddles!!!

The carbon is unique is not like the cheap asian 3k, is handcrafted and different, looks awesome with the light reflection and u can take off that TUNE sticker if u do not like that logo!
    Like other light seatposts have a insertion range and the guide is in a decal in the seatpost (see pics).

An impressive seatpost with a weight limit of 100kg in mtb and no limit in road bikes!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tune Schwarzes Stück carbon seatpost review-111tune.jpg  

Tune Schwarzes Stück carbon seatpost review-1111222tune-.jpg  

Tune Schwarzes Stück carbon seatpost review-11113333tune.jpg  

Tune Schwarzes Stück carbon seatpost review-111111111tunuuttune.png