Thread: Sugino CSP3R

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Sugino CSP3R

Where can I get the CSP3R 32t without having to buy a complete set? I just received my 42t today and I already have a Kooka 22t (16g).

mtbr member
    Jan 2004

I Have One I Haven't...

used in two years. I went through a period of Nino inspred W-Weenie-ism and bought these rings. I only used them for a month or two, I would consider them in all but As New condition. Holler if you're interested.

Just passing through....
    Quote Originally Posted by eurorider
    Where can I get the CSP3R 32t without having to buy a complete set? I just received my 42t today and I already have a Kooka 22t (16g).
    Are you able to find a complete set? If you can, you should buy it anyway, cuz Sugino is not making them anymore. Otherwise, I would look at the Vuelta 32t SE plus. I've been eyeballing these at my LBS and they look to be close to the weight of the Suginos (I haven't weighed one yet, but I will) and they are ramped and pinned. They look good too. Just another option.
    If you want to play with electricity, more power to ya......

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    that's too bad Sugino is not making them anymore ...I may just get some Boone Ti $$$ though after wearing out the Suginos and my Kooka

On your left.
    Jan 2004

What is your LBS

If mammary serves right, you live in SoCal and am wondering what your LBS is. You occasionally refer to them having some unusual items.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFireMedic
    Are you able to find a complete set? If you can, you should buy it anyway, cuz Sugino is not making them anymore. Otherwise, I would look at the Vuelta 32t SE plus. I've been eyeballing these at my LBS and they look to be close to the weight of the Suginos (I haven't weighed one yet, but I will) and they are ramped and pinned. They look good too. Just another option.
    M

Just passing through....
    Quote Originally Posted by Motivated
    If mammary serves right, you live in SoCal and am wondering what your LBS is. You occasionally refer to them having some unusual items.

Your mammary is correct. This LBS is Incycles in Chino. If my mammary serves me right, its probably about 1 1/2 hrs drive north of you, but if you are in the area you might drop in. They don't have a large selection of unusual stuff, but they do have those Vuelta rings, some 20t rings, aluminum chainring bolts, and a few other things that I don't see at most LBS's.

Just passing through....
    Just to let you know, I was cruising Ebay and there is a new 32t Sugino ring on there right now with 5 days left to bid. Do a search and you'll find it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    thanks Da, the one that comes with the 22t steel granny and chainring bolts right?

Just passing through....
    thanks Da, the one that comes with the 22t steel granny and chainring bolts right?
    Yep, thats the one. He had a similar deal a few weeks ago and I picked one up. The 22t does me no good though, I only wanted the 32t.