mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Stan's Olympic Rims/Wheelsets- when?

Anybody know the availability of the new ztr olympic rims and wheelsets from Stan? His website shows them as "out of stock."
    Just wondering if anybody has inquired about an availability date before I bug Stan. I can't imagine how busy that guy must be.

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Bti

The USA wholesaler BTI has the Stan's olympic disc rims available for a build! Check your LBS to buy a few.
    "What? Do I need a new bike? Well, of course! I still nedd a light duty trail bike, freeride bike, downhill bike, street cruiser, ultralight hardtail, unicycle, commuting bike, time trial bike, superlight roadie, and cyclocross bike! Who said that you can have too many bikes!"

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by FastWheel88
    Anybody know the availability of the new ztr olympic rims and wheelsets from Stan? His website shows them as "out of stock."
    Just wondering if anybody has inquired about an availability date before I bug Stan. I can't imagine how busy that guy must be.

I have a set of the rims (I think) sitting at a friends place waiting to be built up. Contact Stan directly ( www.notubes.com ) that is what we did.

TJ