Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    MaLóŒ¢*size=

spanish weight weenies website UPDATED!!!!

See version 3.0 of the website and please tell me what do you think about it. The website was created a month ago and it has visited 1566 times!!!

http://usuarios.lycos.es/lightbikes/

what do you think??

pd: don´t forget to download Luca Brunelle videos!!! :!:

Weight Weenie Shop Owner

NICE RIP OFF OF MY SITE'S NAME CHEESEBALL!
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com
    The Largest Site Dedicated to Light Weight Bikes and Sales
    Twitter: @lightbikes_com

Get your freak on!
    Dec 2003
    I kept quite so you could tell him yourself. LOL!

MaLóŒ¢*size=
    sorry for you dirtboy, it´s a pity that now, if you look at google or similar it´s not your web alone, it´s also light-bikes.es or light-bikes.de. it´s a pity for your business. i understand your anger. you should have thought about this when you registered your web, jejejejejejeje i like how mather fackers like dirt boy cry...

mateo

I especially like...

the picture of the Scott hardtail by Heinz Wittman that has a link to Dirt Boy's site for the full specs! That's classic! If that doesn't say cheesy I don't know what does!

Weight Weenie Shop Owner

Hope So!

I never intented to register every domain ending possible. I just find it funny and not that classy that you just used the same name as my site. Also linking bikes for my site is really cheesey and another poster said. I won;t get into name calling with you because you just not worth it. I know enough spanish curese words if I wanted to, but that not the right thing.

BTW, this does not hurt business at all. Acutally by you linking to my site, I have gotten more hits which lead to more business so thanks!!

So I am not anugry, just feel like you are a cheeseball and find you actually quite amusing.
    Oh and LIGHT-BIKES.COM is still comes up over any other site for a "light-bikes"site.

How many members do you have?

Adios amigo!!
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com

strip it down

The size and weight of my camel...

I'm currently racing camels, in the Afghan lowlands.....and it's taking a lot of time and money, to get my camel below 450 lbs.......(you should see the saddle)....but anyway...I've been toying with creating a website titled www.light-camels.com ... .. I've got approximately 2 other people that indeed have their camel on a diet...and are not only dremeling the saddle - they are shooting holes in it with an AK-47.......trick saddles let me tell you! Would you guys be interested in www.light-camels.com if I do indeed get it up and running?....just looking to see if there would be enough interest in the site before I put the work into it....... Another tip on lightening up your camel is to pull it's teeth out......on average...camel teeth weigh approximately 136g.......so that is nothing to sneeze about.

Booka Booka!
    There's nothing like having the world under your wheels......

mtbr member
    I think your logic of reducing the wieght of your camel by shooting it with an AK is flawed. An AK doesn't have the power to fully penetrate a camel, well, maybe a limb, but either way you are adding wieght of copper and lead bullets. Then again, if you think about blood loss, hmm... maybe you'd break even. You'd do much better with a .50 cal. Bigger, cleaner, through holes....
    "I've come to believe that common sense is not that common" - Matt Timmerman

Bodhisattva
    Have you considered a titanium mouth bit and carbon fiber stirrups?
    Do camels use horseshoes...err, camelshoes? If so, a few grams could be saved by replacing the OE shoes with scandium.
    Life....the original terminal illness

MaLóŒ¢*size=
    scandium is not a suitable material for camel shoes: it wears very fast.

use titanium for camel training and scandium only for sunday camel racing...

by the way: what´s your camel weight?

Bodhisattva
    How about Stan's no-camelshoes. The goo is a mess but it provides far better traction and is a great weight savings.
    Life....the original terminal illness

strip it down

camelz

Dudes..... I am NOT actually shooting the camel.....I would never put a bullet in Omar Abdula Mohammed Ahkmed Rawani Zarkawi ....... (Gibson for short) ... Known on the circuit as "the gibbers", "gibbie" .... "Gib" .... and "Al"............I'm taking the the saddle off, and then loading it up. Gib doesn't care for shoes.....so I save big weight over the competition on that one.........we race mostly in sand..and he loves the way it squishes through his toes. I'll send him off in to a land mine field occasionally for shitz and giggles...plus it's good training. He's a pimp camel bros...I'm telling you. Found him standing next to a dead A-rab.....just chilling....waiting for some comp. .... The name on his saddle said "Mr. Pickles" ......... I had to get rid of that.
    There's nothing like having the world under your wheels......

Weight Weenie Shop Owner

... and if we just ... Better hurry up an register light-bikes.es!!!

I see it's pretty expensive to register domains in spain. BUT if I can get it before you...

Yes light-bikes.de is already taken. I am sure more will come around but your will still might not be. Hmm, do i want to spend $299 just to shaft you.....
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com

mtbr member

can I have light-bikes.mx

Quote Originally Posted by DIRT BOY
    I see it's pretty expensive to register domains in spain. BUT if I can get it before you...

Yes light-bikes.de is already taken. I am sure more will come around but your will still might not be. Hmm, do i want to spend $299 just to shaft you.....
    I'm shure it's not to expensive.
    thanks
    Limon
    la vida sigue.

MaLóŒ¢*size=
    well dirt boy, if you spend such amount of money because of me, you´ll make me feel a very important person (aka VIP -LOL- ). But if i´m sincere; just send me a 27.0 extralite the post ultra light and my web will be removed. As you can see, i´m a cheap b*tch. You already have my adress cause i boughtfrom you, don´t you remember?

now, for everyone else, see the email dirt boy sent to heinz wittman (no comments):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Von: DIRT BOY [mailto:dirtboy@light-bikes.com]
    Gesendet: Mittwoch, 15. Dezember 2004 22:46
    An: heinz.wittmann@advin-consult.de
    Betreff: your bike on light-bikes.com

Heinz,

If you would like your SCOTT posted on our site, please ask light-bikes.es to remove the link to our site. We do not allow links like this to use our bandwidth.

Danke!

Giovanni

DIRT BOY

dirtboy@light-bikes.com

---- __o
    ---_~\<,
    __(_)/ (_)____

MaLóŒ¢*size=
    well, i think internet links are not forbidden so....

dirt boy: what is happening? you don´t want light bikes from people like heinz wittman, iago medin or me in your site? what´s the problem? is the image you wanna give to all weight weenies?

that extralite post will look superb on my racing camel...

ballbuster

light-bikes.x

Quote Originally Posted by Limon
    thanks
    Limon
    Light-bikes.net, .org, .biz, .us, .info, .ws, .name and .tv are all free.

Get your freak on!
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pimpbot
    Light-bikes.net, .org, .biz, .us, .info, .ws, .name and .tv are all free.
    And .tk.

Also you could try light-bikes.com.au or com.nz?

MaLóŒ¢*size=
    and what about light-bikes.jp I think people at tokyo and osaka will like it...

Maromero
    Quote Originally Posted by Limon
    thanks
    Limon
    NO WAY, are you mexican? leave it to me.

Pinxaso member 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MaLóL
    See version 3.0 of the website and please tell me what do you think about it. The website was created a month ago and it has visited 1566 times!!!

http://usuarios.lycos.es/lightbikes/

what do you think??

pd: don´t forget to download Luca Brunelle videos!!! :!:
    MaLoL si es lightbikes spansih, por lo menos que la web sea en castellano, no?

MaLoL if it's lightbikes spanish, by the less that the web will be in spanish language, no? (sorry for the traduction jajaja)

MaLóŒ¢*size=
    i don´t have any problem on making the web spanish, but if there´s no spanish who read it why am i gonna make a web in spanish???

you can use a web translator

Weight Weenie Shop Owner

No, I just don't like you linking pages from my site on yours

that's all! ou want his specs on your site? Then do the work! Don't use my site or bandwith.

I don't care how post there bikes on yourr site. just don't link their bike on your site to mine. That's all!
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com

mtbr member

simon que si!

Quote Originally Posted by doccoraje
    NO WAY, are you mexican? leave it to me.
    yes I am.
    la vida sigue.

Weight Weenie Shop Owner

You can keep oiur site up!

You have everyright to post anything you wnat on the web, just like anyone in the world can do. If register that domain name, you will have to stick with the lycos siite and would not be able to use the acutal domain: www.light-bikes.es, that is all that it means.

Sorry, but i just felt it was kinda of cheesey to use the same name as my site. Why not weight-weenies.es or lightbikes.es or something else?

Maybe it's just me and that's fine. My site and business are doing fine and your site does not really matter!

Good luck with it!
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast