Weight Weenie Shop Owner

Roadie Fork stuff: EC90 SL or Super Muscle??

I am looking to drop some last bit of weight on my Litespeed (looking to go sub 16lbs.) and I figured the fork was a nice place and I could get a nicer riding fork possibly.

I am looking at the Easton EC90 SL Columbus Super Muscle or even just the Muscle.

Any opiniosn on either one? The Easton can be had cheap on sale and I get get the Columbus line @ cost, so I am eliminating others for this reason.

Any ther sub 380g fork for sub $375??

The fork is a stock LSP Full Carbon @ 535g.

Thanks!
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com
    The Largest Site Dedicated to Light Weight Bikes and Sales
    Twitter: @lightbikes_com

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRT BOY
    I am looking to drop some last bit of weight on my Litespeed (looking to go sub 16lbs.) and I figured the fork was a nice place and I could get a nicer riding fork possibly.

I am looking at the Easton EC90 SL Columbus Super Muscle or even just the Muscle.

Any opiniosn on either one? The Easton can be had cheap on sale and I get get the Columbus line @ cost, so I am eliminating others for this reason.

Any ther sub 380g fork for sub $375??

The fork is a stock LSP Full Carbon @ 535g.

Thanks!
    Performance has the Alpha Q Sub 3 (295 grams) for $399. $24 more than your limit - but that's a dope fork.

Unicycles are for clowns
    Feb 2005
    I have used a Muscle fork since 2001. Light weight, strong (survived a couple of crashes), and I have never had problems with shimmy.