mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Real weight of Time Atac ROC carbon pedals

So far I haven't found listings for the Time Atac ROC carbon pedals. Does anyone have a live weight on a set? They are listed at 382 grams I think.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    378g on my kitchen scales.

I've seen the list as 384g, and the same weight for all variations of the pedal. If the carbon version is not lighter, hopefully it is at least stronger. The plastic body of my ATAC XS took a beating and fell apart, so that was my reason for getting the carbon version of the Roc.

I doubt anyone would buy these pedals for their weight but long live my knees ;-)

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1891
    378g on my kitchen scales.

I've seen the list as 384g, and the same weight for all variations of the pedal. If the carbon version is not lighter, hopefully it is at least stronger. The plastic body of my ATAC XS took a beating and fell apart, so that was my reason for getting the carbon version of the Roc.

I doubt anyone would buy these pedals for their weight but long live my knees ;-)

I agree on the "not buying them for their weight", I just miss my Time Atac pedals. I have a pair of the XS models but they are pretty beat up. Currently running Eggbeater SL's but they are just not for me. I miss the platform and the positive engagement. I also like the fact that they don't eat into your shoe sole.

More carbon fiber please!
    May 2008
    Yep, I'm still on my carbon ATAC's with the Stan's ti axle/spring kit in them. Plenty light and they've never let me down. Even used a pair of Alium's on my old steel framed commuter. Took them off when it became the wife's bike. Probably will just sell them, along with another new pair of Alium's. All in all, the ATAC's have been my favorite pedals over any SPD I tried.