Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 1802
  1. #1776
    Rock and/or Roll
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    448
    Quote Originally Posted by Nozes View Post
    I'm curious about that "semi-freeriding" with that riding position !
    What's wrong with his riding position?

  2. #1777
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    6,9 kg

  3. #1778
    Bicycle Addict
    Reputation: J3SSEB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,310
    Crazy! Is that a road frame?
    The unexamined life is not worth living - Socrates
    Bearded Women Racing

  4. #1779
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by J3SSEB View Post
    Crazy! Is that a road frame?
    xc frame look 986)

  5. #1780
    20 years in the woods
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by turbogrover View Post
    What's wrong with his riding position?
    Would you do steep trails and/or jumps with that bike? Might be my ideia of freeriding that's just wrong...
    Gajas what?

  6. #1781
    mtbr member
    Reputation: phlegm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkykillaz View Post
    6,9 kg
    Nice bike, and nice pic!

  7. #1782
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by phlegm View Post
    Nice bike, and nice pic!
    thanks)

  8. #1783
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4

    new stem and saddle))

    Post your light-weight bikes!-.jpg before and after
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your light-weight bikes!-.jpg  


  9. #1784
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2
    full carbon frame and 10.45 kg complet bike with photo setup

  10. #1785
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Acko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by karimian5 View Post
    re-machined and sanded Tune Speedneedle. 132 grams
    How did you manage to add 23 grams to a Tune Speedneedle.....

  11. #1786
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    245
    That's pedals he's referring to at 132g or 66g each.

    Chris.

  12. #1787
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Acko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    131
    aha... I see it now.....

  13. #1788
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    8
    Post your light-weight bikes!-image.jpgPost your light-weight bikes!-image.jpgPost your light-weight bikes!-image.jpg

    Ti Motobecane team fly 29er
    Reba Solo Air
    1x10 XT drivetrain with a Raceface race XC crank
    SRAM X9 hubs DT Swiss spokes WTB frequency i23 rims
    Ritchey comp riser and team carbon bar
    XT 160mm Disc with Ice rotors
    panaracer driver tires
    WTB tire sealant, tape and aluminum valve stems
    shimano pedals
    Carbon seat post and WTB SilverAdo comp seat
    Ergo grips


    My scale says 23.2lbs without the air pump or water cage
    Last edited by Mikestreed81; 08-20-2014 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Adding bike info

  14. #1789
    "They Call Me Bone'z"
    Reputation: facelessfools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    here is my new SS tons of fun on the dirt already. Enjoy























    Part Place Weight Cost
    Frame Noname Bikeisland 1898 $250.00
    Fork RS Reba Bikeisland 1716 $250.00
    Headset Loaded Bikenerd 61 $0.00
    Stem Syntace Universal 137 $99.00
    Spacers POPs Fairwheel $15.00
    Top Cap Na Na $0.00
    Bars KCNC R2 $64.88
    Levers Aest Toronto 58 $55.00
    Grips+Caps ESI+KCNC R2 69 $0.00
    Cables Powercodz Fairwheel 9 $29.60
    Housing Nokon Fairwheel $62.21
    Calipers Avib bb5 Ebay 330 $39.99 165x2
    Brake Mounts Toronto 35 $10.00
    BottomBracket Enduro Enduro 70 $12.00
    Crank Hollowgram Ebay 394 $382.50
    Ring Absolute Absolute 56 $74.99
    Bolts Na Na
    Saddle SelleItalia Slr Ebay 130 $0.00
    Post KCNC Toronto 150 $100.00
    Peddles CrankBrothers Toronto 181 $0.00
    Clamp Toronto Toronto 8 $21.00
    Wheels Tune R2 1455 $711.66 673,782
    Tires Schwalbe Ebay 1109 $108.00 544,565
    Valves Duke R2 6 $16.92
    Skewer Bikenerd Bikenerd 45 $0.00
    Cog Absolute Absolute 21 $39.99
    Spacers Q2 Universal $17.00
    Chain Kmc R2 $67.14
    Tensioner Toronto 72 $0.00
    Cage+Bolts Bontrager, Kcnc Fairwheel 20 $20.00
    Rotors KCNC R2 143 $77.85
    Bolts Toronto Toronto 16 $24.00
    Garmin KCNC Fairwheel 20 $45.00
    8209 $2,593.73
    18.10
    19lbs6oz
    RAH!

  15. #1790
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Way2ManyBikes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    355
    Quote Originally Posted by facelessfools View Post
    here is my new SS tons of fun on the dirt already. Enjoy
    19lbs6oz
    Very Nice !!
    Marty-mj
    14 Trek Farley Fat Bike & Jamis Dakar 650b Pro Full Squish

  16. #1791
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    192

    Post your light-weight bikes!

    Quote Originally Posted by Way2ManyBikes View Post
    Very Nice !!
    I am with you man, there is absolutely no point of buying a $5000 + brand new bike if a person care to learn how to build one with bare hands. Great example of an amazing build with some exclusive parts at great price! Well done!

  17. #1792
    "They Call Me Bone'z"
    Reputation: facelessfools's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,609
    Quote Originally Posted by andrepsz View Post
    I am with you man, there is absolutely no point of buying a $5000 + brand new bike if a person care to learn how to build one with bare hands. Great example of an amazing build with some exclusive parts at great price! Well done!
    thanks! i did spend way too much on my bike before this one with extralite crank,mack hubs, one piece seat/post, xx cassette and mcfk bars. but the extralite cranks were flexy, mack hub is cracked(held up amazing to be fair) snapped my post, tore teeth off the xx and snapped the mcfk bar. I don't have the time or money to use those parts anymore. some costs are zero'd since they are so old i dont remember their cost.
    RAH!

  18. #1793
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,253
    2011 ARS5 Carbon. Medium. 19lbs, 5ozs. It'll drop a couple more ounces as soon as my new bar arrives.


  19. #1794
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,560
    Quote Originally Posted by facelessfools View Post
    thanks! i did spend way too much on my bike before this one with extralite crank,mack hubs, one piece seat/post, xx cassette and mcfk bars. but the extralite cranks were flexy, mack hub is cracked(held up amazing to be fair) snapped my post, tore teeth off the xx and snapped the mcfk bar. I don't have the time or money to use those parts anymore. some costs are zero'd since they are so old i dont remember their cost.
    Nice new build. You should start a thread (or update your old thread(s)?) on your long term findings on the Mack hubs, extralite cranks and mcfk bars. The weight weenie forum is too full of the sort of "gee-whiz" look at this lightweight shiny bit of bling I just got, and then nothing in the way of "this is how it ended up".

  20. #1795
    mtbr member
    Reputation: phlegm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,078
    Quote Originally Posted by TigWorld View Post
    ...The weight weenie forum is too full of the sort of "gee-whiz" look at this lightweight shiny bit of bling I just got, and then nothing in the way of "this is how it ended up".
    Your wish is my command Tig. Updated as per your request:
    My 20.5 lb / 9.3 kg FS 29er (Specialized Epic)

  21. #1796
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tskubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

    Cool-blue Rhythm Lynskey Ridgeline 29SL

    Bonjour !
    As promised, here is my first Lynskey Performance Bicycles Ridgeline 29 SL, with :
    - Paragon sliding dropouts for 142x12 conversion,
    - Custom 1x10 drivetrain made of Extralite/RacefaceNext/Garbaruk Xtender
    - Custom 1270g wheels Ryde/CxRays/extralite
    - Custom mathcmaker link between M987 brakes & XX1 trigger
    - Schmolke hanblebar
    - Carbon Ti bits & pieces



    9,16kg / 20,19 lbs

    Rather simple & clean, hope you like it.

    Full build history : Forum light-bikes.fr ? Lynskey - Ridgeline 29 SL - 29" - (9,16) on Forum light-bikes.fr

  22. #1797
    mtbr member
    Reputation: tskubi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    43

  23. #1798
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by tskubi View Post
    Bonjour !
    As promised, here is my first Lynskey Performance Bicycles Ridgeline 29 SL, with :
    - Paragon sliding dropouts for 142x12 conversion,
    - Custom 1x10 drivetrain made of Extralite/RacefaceNext/Garbaruk Xtender
    - Custom 1270g wheels Ryde/CxRays/extralite
    - Custom mathcmaker link between M987 brakes & XX1 trigger
    - Schmolke hanblebar
    - Carbon Ti bits & pieces




    9,16kg / 20,19 lbs

    Rather simple & clean, hope you like it.

    Full build history : Forum light-bikes.fr ? Lynskey - Ridgeline 29 SL - 29" - (9,16) on Forum light-bikes.fr
    Sweet ride

  24. #1799
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    101
    my 8956g or 19.74 lbs or 19.11 oz


    2010 SWORKS SJ


    1. 10M carbon SMALL frame with XX carbon rear trigger, XX rear derailleur, SWORKS OS carbon crank with XX1 30T chain ring:

    2723g

    2. S140TA fork : 1608g
    3. Campy headset: 70g
    4. spacers/cap/TI bolt: 12g
    5. RP23 shock w/mount: 328g
    6. Roval carbon front rim/hub: 646g
    7. Roval rear rear rim/hub: 772g
    8. valve stem x2: 11g
    9. Furious Fred Front tire 26x2.0: 334g
    10. Furious Fred rear tire 26x2.0: 323g
    11. XX cassette 10 sp 11-36T: 210g
    12. TI Front skewer: 23g
    13. TI rear skewer: 26g
    14: formula R1 front brakeset: 241g
    15. Formula R1 rear brakeset: 255g
    16. rear mount w/TI bolts x2: 25g
    17. Gator front disc: 78g
    18. Gator rear disc: 78g
    19. front caliper TI bolts: 15g
    20. rear caliper TI bolts: 15g
    21. TI rotor bolts x12: 15g
    22. KMC X2.0 red/blk chain: 235g
    23. Syntace F109 stem: 96g
    24. Sworks carbon bar: 171g
    25. DSP grips w/caps: 28g
    26. Sworks carbon seatpost: 180g
    27. Full Carbon seat: 116g
    28. Seat clamp: 19g
    29. aest pedals: 168
    30. CF Bottle holder w/TI bolts: 38g
    31.Tubeless sealant: 80g
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your light-weight bikes!-3.jpg  

    Post your light-weight bikes!-1.jpg  


  25. #1800
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    60
    Very nice S-works

Page 72 of 73 FirstFirst ... 22 62 68 69 70 71 72 73 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •