Thread: Paging Nino:

Have u seen these brakes?

Paging Nino:

Nino,
    I would like to purchase some euro-parts from you if possible.
    I would like to order with you if possible. Do you have a site where you sell your stuff or how does one get in contact with you? I tried the e-mail on the light-bikes website but have had no response. (Iíve been having e-mail issues lately though)

Here are the parts I would want:
    1. Tune Plastic Housing
    2. Aluminum 5mm barrel adjustors like these:
    http://home.t-online.de/home/bts.renz/homepage.htm
    3. 12-27 1 piece Aluminum cassette

Please PM me with prices when you can.
    Respectfully,
    Eli-Ti

mtbr member
    Jun 2004

Me too

I've been emailing Nino about an Eclipse tubeless system I paid him for last week, but he hasn't resonded to any of my emails recently. Maybe he's on vacation right now?
    "What? Do I need a new bike? Well, of course! I still nedd a light duty trail bike, freeride bike, downhill bike, street cruiser, ultralight hardtail, unicycle, commuting bike, time trial bike, superlight roadie, and cyclocross bike! Who said that you can have too many bikes!"

mtbr member

3rd that!

i have e-mailed nino about a bb too..and he hasn't e-mailed me back..
    i hope nothing happened to him!
    JF2 Racing!

Boj
    mtbr member
    He's usually very diligent with emails (typically answers within hours of sending) so he must be away from the computer.
    If in doubt - pedal harder!!!

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Boj
    He's usually very diligent with emails (typically answers within hours of sending) so he must be away from the computer.
    hi guys,
    no, i'm here!
    if i haven't answered any mails please send them again!
    luckynino@ggaweb.ch

i have lots of e-mails lately because i'm selling lots of parts on ebay once again...it's pretty time consuming.

mainly roadie
    Do you all know that there are BIG BIG problems now with certain email providers in the US (Verizon, BellSouth) because they installed anti-spam filters on their systems (that's true "liberty" and "freedom" right??? ) which essentially now are blocking almost all YOUR email from Europe, Asia, etc. (any mail on open-relay servers)?

It is an incredible drag and hassle, and they're certainly not working hard to fix it.
    Google "email problems", etc.; you'll see.

I was not hearing from my family in Italy, for one month, until I finally used Hotmail. Incredible!!!

So maybe nino is not getting your emails or you are not getting his replies.

My theory?: within a year we get charged long-distance email rates by these clowns.

banned

sounds possible...

Quote Originally Posted by cadence90
    Do you all know that there are BIG BIG problems now with certain email providers in the US (Verizon, BellSouth) because they installed anti-spam filters on their systems (that's true "liberty" and "freedom" right??? ) which essentially now are blocking almost all YOUR email from Europe, Asia, etc. (any mail on open-relay servers)?

It is an incredible drag and hassle, and they're certainly not working hard to fix it.

I was not hearing from my family in Italy, for one month, until I finally used Hotmail. Incredible!!!

My theory?: within a year we get charged long-distance email rates by these clowns.
    as Boj already said i usually get back within hours to any e-mail i get. sounds strange to hear so many complaints. that's why i said they should get back to me once again. maybe it's best to contact each other through the personal messages here? anyway - get back to me guys, i am here and could help you for sure...!!

mainly roadie
    Apparently Hotmail, MSN, Earthlink, etc. have not installed these "filters" (and especially without telling the customers and then stating they are "working to fix the problem").
    I have no problem at all communicating with Europe via Hotmail.

Maromero

count me in the list

Today is my third mail to Nino and I guess something must be wrong in the connection, antispam, antiviruses or antisomething.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Nino, what country's ebay do you use? is there a swiss ebay? if so, what is the address?

6x7=Dont Panic!
    Quote Originally Posted by cadence90

I've been having no problems with gmail. I have been emailing Israel and China and getting responces. BTW, ive got 6 more invites if anyone wants one.
    Herro prease

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dmrun148
    Nino, what country's ebay do you use? is there a swiss ebay? if so, what is the address?
    i'm selling most of the time on ebay.de (germany)
    now also on ebay.com

username: luckynino

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doccoraje
    Today is my third mail to Nino and I guess something must be wrong in the connection, antispam, antiviruses or antisomething.
    you've got mail!

if the mail doesn't work we can still try the privat messages here!

Have u seen these brakes?

Nino?

Still no e-mail response from you. I'm guessing there is something wrong with e-mailing one another. Please PM me with details concerning my requests when possible.

banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Eli-Ti
    Still no e-mail response from you. I'm guessing there is something wrong with e-mailing one another. Please PM me with details concerning my requests when possible.
    pm me-thanks!