mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Orbea Scape 3.09 LBS & Lite Parts spam...

NEW PARTS ADDED 2005 REBA Team with both V Brake (Silver) and Disc Only ( Black or Citrus) Lowers also all offer prices lowered for sale !

Best Offer ! Best Offer !!

MTBR Ad:

http://classifieds.mtbr.com/cgi-bin/...uery=retrieval

ebay Ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

All offers on the parts will be considered so check out the Advertisement !!!!
    Last edited by Spin Cycle; 06-12-2006 at 06:23 AM.

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Take a look >>>

I'm taking best offer, so open up your wallet and grap some parts at great prices !

Faller - Expert Class
    I wish I could spring for that frame, Spin! Especially since one of the welds just cracked on the King Kikapu yesterday...during a climb of all things! The ol' top tube to seat tube gave way. I've got Saturday to bring it up to the LBS to check on the warranty replacement.
    2006 Kona Leroi

Quote Originally Posted by azonicrider188a
    well just get your asses some juicy 7s and huck down a mountain. thoose v brakes will snap like my butt

mtbr member
    Why are you selling it? I thought you recently built it up as sweet new rig Do you have other plans for a bike ?

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

oh Yaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Slobberdoggy
    Why are you selling it? I thought you recently built it up as sweet new rig Do you have other plans for a bike ?
    I built up the Orbea Oiz UFO 3" of no bob travel and 22 lbs so that all I have raced, it just incredible! So I'm building a 4 or 5 inch rear travel trails bike with a max weight of 24.5 lbs maybe a Yeti 575 carbon rear end , maybe an Epiphany?? ,,Sworks 120mm FSR and a 140mm pike of fox fork stan wheel set yada yada ....

mtbr member
    Nov 2004

Lowered Prices to sell >>>>

Also added a 2005 Reba Team fork and lowered the prices of the remaining items that are for sale !!