TR
    Angry bunny

Noleen Top out and rebound damping problem

I have read all of the threads I can find on the Noleen fork but have not found the answer to my problem.
    I have had absolutely no problems with this fork since buying it however many months ago until this week when I noticed a clunky feeling over smaller bumps. I then realised that it was rebounding hard when lifting the front end over anything.

I am assuming that the problem is to do with the rebound being out but cannot seem to get the recommended 2.5mm hex key to fit into the nut. A 2mm key is too small to fit properly. Anyone had this problem??

I have stripped the fork down and nothing appears to be broken so that is a relief but I cannot seem to get the rebound to adjust because the nut seems to be the wrong size for any hex key that I have available.

Anyone got any thoughts on another way for me to adjust the rebound??

I have read that I can use different air pressures in each leg but basically I need someone to explain it to me sloooooowwwwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy.

Please help. I love my Noleen despite all the awful things my riding buddies say about her.

Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
    given that all shimano SPDs use 2.5mm allen keys for the tension adjustment, and as a result almost every multitool has a 2.5 on it, this shouldn't be a hard size to find. Its also standard with most 6 piece metric allen wrench sets (which go 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm) available at any autoparts store/sears hardware etc.
    I don't post to generate business for myself or make like I'm better than sliced bread

TR
    Angry bunny
    Sorry DeeEight rereading my post I see that I was unclear. I did not mean that I could not find the 2.5mm size.
    I meant that I have the right size but do not seem to be able to get it to fit in the nut. A 2mm is too small and the 2.5mm that I have is too big.