Thread: My 2 FOXY rides

mtbr member

My 2 FOXY rides

I finished building up my second race ride this evening. It is a 2003 Epic Pro that replaced my Giant MCM. I picked it up from the Specialized Rep and to my surprise it came with a 2004 adjustable brain! All of the parts were just carried over from my Giant and it weighs 24.6lbs. I picked up another F80RLT for the Epic because it felt soo good on the Fuel, and I replaced the RF Team SL headset with a Chris King. I really can't wait for the season to start, I hope everyone enjoys.
    On another note Split and I got out for a ride today (the wind has really helped drying the trails up) and the first section of our local course was tacky and both of our Racing Ralphs packed up with the stuff. It was like riding on ice at some points. Hopefully in the dry stuff they are as good as Duck claims (I'm sure they will be) but if there is any moisture these aren't the tires you want to be riding.
    XC
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member

You do realize...

You do realize that by posting those might fine bikes, you are making people extremely jelious

I love the Epic, the TREK I am abit unsure of, coz I would snap the carbon bike when I sat on it each to their own I suppose... Two (3 if you count Split's) VERY nice rides indeed
    Cul is a regretted trademark of the CulBaire Co'op Pty Ltd, as are his random ramblings and associated bullshit.