Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Lefty hub

  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    127

    Lefty hub

    I'm planning a new wheelset. It's going to be superlight. I'll probably use the Notubes Race 7000 rims, and Revo spokes. But. What is the best/lightest lefty hub on the market? Needs to be 32h, and yeah, disc...

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: jason.R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    114

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    349
    Quote Originally Posted by Buoyen
    I'm planning a new wheelset. It's going to be superlight. I'll probably use the Notubes Race 7000 rims, and Revo spokes. But. What is the best/lightest lefty hub on the market? Needs to be 32h, and yeah, disc...

    the lightes, there is a special made by a firm in italy i think. but i would say that the lightes and mot easy to get is cannondales own hub, 116 grams ore something

  4. #4
    narCOTIC
    Reputation: Hadouken*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    307
    FRM Lefty hub is 110g. Here's a LINK

  5. #5
    PCC
    PCC is offline
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,081
    The standard Cannondale 32 Lefty front hub weighs about 110 grams.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nathanbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by PCC
    The standard Cannondale 32 Lefty front hub weighs about 110 grams.
    does anyone know where to get one online though? i havent been able to find any... anywhere...

  7. #7
    narCOTIC
    Reputation: Hadouken*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    307
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbal
    does anyone know where to get one online though? i havent been able to find any... anywhere...
    Try this LINK

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: nathanbal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadouken*
    Try this LINK
    thanks for that - they have been out of stock for ages!!

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

mtbr.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation

(C) Copyright 1996-2018. All Rights Reserved.