• 04-18-2012
    jthurd
    Coda Magic BB and hollowgram SL cranks??
    So in looking at a picture of an old school coda BB I noticed that it has a very similar spline pattern to a regular hollowgram Si SL spindle. Does anyone know if a standard hollowgram crankset is compatible with a coda magic BSA BB?
  • 12-02-2012
    capin
    I was just wondering the same thing :D. I have old NOS coda BB and would love to have holowgram cranks on non BB30 frame..
  • 12-02-2012
    jthurd
    I ended up getting a hollowgram SiSl crank to work on my 73mm BSA crankset using a 122mm MTB hollowgram spindle and Zipp 30mm BB cups. Had to jerry-rig it with shims though, not ideal but it works.

I never did get an answer on the above question. If you really want an answer you could send me your spindle and I could check it with my SiSl cranks and mail is back... maybe someone from the cannondale forum will chime in.
  • 06-06-2013
    capin
    1 Attachment(s)
    I finally went to local Cannondale dealer with my set of NOS CODA Magic cranks and BB set. This is the result. Unfortunately totally different. :)
  • 06-09-2013
    compositepro
    Quote:

Originally Posted by capin View Post
    I finally went to local Cannondale dealer with my set of NOS CODA Magic cranks and BB set. This is the result. Unfortunately totally different. :)

I have a nos axle for some magics must have kicked around in the workshop for 10 years .I don't have cups though or know the length but if you want it
  • 06-18-2013
    Zachariah
    The old Coda Magic Motorcycle cranks served as a prototype test bed for the modern day BB30 Si crankset. I still scour the web for NOS deals on them....