mtbr member

Cool-blue Rhythm can we kick MALOL out?

Would that nasty character one day be remove from this friendly forum.
    he is a consistant bad energy, doesn't bring anything interesting to us.
    he is just an insisting pain in the neck and is very agressive indeed.
    about begging trevor, what is your opinion guys?
    this forum without MALOL would be like an holidays...
    anyway, what do you think?

Trying to find Flow
    Quote Originally Posted by Didier Carpentier
    Would that nasty character one day be remove from this friendly forum.
    he is a consistant bad energy, doesn't bring anything interesting to us.
    he is just an insisting pain in the neck and is very agressive indeed.
    about begging trevor, what is your opinion guys?
    this forum without MALOL would be like an holidays...
    anyway, what do you think?
    Ever heard of the ignore feature? If he's that much of a problem to you, don't read his posts. How hard is that?

I agree, he can be obnoxious, but let's please resist the impulse to have people banned with whom we don't agree or whose personalities we find repellent. You're not going to like everyone in this world Didier....get over it.

BTW - you posted something a while back that I thought was quite offensive. Shall I call for your banishment?

Weight Weenie Shop Owner

I think banning him is not right...

at this point. His attitude as bad as it has been, does not desevre to be banned from MTBR.
    This is a public froum and unless he gets rteally bad like dr evil last year, MTBR should not ban him.

If things get worse or he become totally usless to this form, then MTBR might be in order to do so. Yes the is a Public froum, but MTBR does have the right to ban posters from this site.

MTBR Policy:
    ConsumerREVIEW.com strives to provide a product research resource and Web community of the highest quality and integrity. We encourage open, honest and respectful communication between all of our members. Our community guidelines are based upon these basic values:

* We believe everyone has something to contribute
    * We believe that an open, honest and respectful environment can generate stimulating discussion and valuable contributions from all of our members
    * A healthy community has room for and encourages participation from everyone, regardless of their age, background or level of expertise

We do not and cannot review all content posted by viewers on the Web site, and we are not responsible for such content. However, we do reserve the right to delete or edit any reviews or other postings that are not, in our sole discretion, in the spirit of these basic values. We will monitor posting activity of anyone who violates the following guidelines and, if necessary, restrict their ability to post reviews or messages on the site.

General Guidelines

* No insults or personal attacks
    * No profanity or obscene language
    * Debate - yes! Arguments or "flame wars" - no!
    * Post solicitations to buy or sell products only in the "Marketplace" section

Review Guidelines

* Do not post a product review unless you own or have used the product
    * Post only one review for each product. Multiple posts for the same product are acceptable if new information is provided
    * To ensure high quality, useful reviews, please explain in detail your experience with the product. What did you like or dislike about the product and why? Reviews should be a minimum of 50 words
    * Outrageous or suspicious reviews may be verified by email
    * Employees of manufacturers (and their relatives) are not allowed to post reviews for their company's products or for competitors' products

No has he violated soem of the above terms. SURE! But have we all at some point even a little? Now if he, mr scary or anyone get's to personal then bye, bye!

Didier, just the other day you violated some rules. Using curse words in spanish. Should we ban you? I have cursed a few time in flame wars. Should I be banned?

Let's see how things go before we say take ANYONE off these boards.
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com
    The Largest Site Dedicated to Light Weight Bikes and Sales
    Twitter: @lightbikes_com

Trail rider and racer
    He will not be banned.
    Trev!