mtbr member
    Jul 2006

Best Store for High Zoot Parts

Where do you guys go to get all your ti and carbon bits, bolts, and miscelaneous high end low weight parts?

Thanks.

mtbr member
    Oct 2007
    fairwheel bikes and starbike are good sources. The guys at Fairwheel are great.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    if you have a Platinum Visa waiting for action:
    http://www.b-t-p.de/

else, ebay sellers like torontocycles, procyclingdiscount and others on ebay.de
    fab
    [SIZE="4"]flyMTBfish[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    double post
    Last edited by Ausable; 12-01-2007 at 07:00 AM.
    [SIZE="4"]flyMTBfish[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    +1 For Fairwheel bikes, reasonable prices and good service!

mtbr member
    Jan 2007
    At the risk of starting another anti-Nino flame fest, I suggest you PM Nino and ask him to e-mail his price list. He has access to TONS of parts, and sells them cheaper than most eBay guys.

Toronto Cycles seems to be the place to get small tuning parts:
    http://www.torontocycles.com/index.html

Weight Weenie Shop Owner
    Fairwheel bikes are good guys. I will also plug myself .

Starbike in Europe or Poshbikes
    DIRT BOY
    Light-Bikes.com
    The Largest Site Dedicated to Light Weight Bikes and Sales
    Twitter: @lightbikes_com

SUBLIM8er
    Quote Originally Posted by EuroMack
    At the risk of starting another anti-Nino flame fest, I suggest you PM Nino and ask him to e-mail his price list. He has access to TONS of parts, and sells them cheaper than most eBay guys.

Toronto Cycles seems to be the place to get small tuning parts:
    http://www.torontocycles.com/index.html
    This board will forever be plagued by Ninoesque, "fly under the radar" spamming until people just stop feeding the problem. The solution starts with you.....and you....and you.............Why would anyone want to continue to be part of the problem when other alternatives exist?
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage.
    William S. Burroughs

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Axis II
    This board will forever be plagued by Ninoesque, "fly under the radar" spamming until people just stop feeding the problem. The solution starts with you.....and you....and you.............Why would anyone want to continue to be part of the problem when other alternatives exist?
    I personally feel that Nino's posts are helpful. I have bought some components from Nino, and I have bought parts that Nino posts about from other suppliers. He has both directly and indirectly helped me to build a 16.875 lb hardtail, and a 19.75 lb FS bike (soon to be sub 19lbs). I will soon be building a 13.5lb rigid bike, also using components supplied by Nino, as well as others.

I welcome the opportunity to read Nino's posts. I use my brain, and take what I want from the posts, and ignore what I don't. Seeing all the negativity and bashing really detracts from this forum. I would really like to see it stop.

Nino contributes a valuable resource. If you don't like it, don't read his threads.

SUBLIM8er
    Quote Originally Posted by BlownCivic
    I personally feel that Nino's posts are helpful. I have bought some components from Nino, and I have bought parts that Nino posts about from other suppliers. He has both directly and indirectly helped me to build a 16.875 lb hardtail, and a 19.75 lb FS bike (soon to be sub 19lbs). I will soon be building a 13.5lb rigid bike, also using components supplied by Nino, as well as others.

I welcome the opportunity to read Nino's posts. I use my brain, and take what I want from the posts, and ignore what I don't. Seeing all the negativity and bashing really detracts from this forum. I would really like to see it stop.

Nino contributes a valuable resource. If you don't like it, don't read his threads.
    "Nino helped me build my light bike therefore he can spam all he likes." Poor reasoning, Poor outcome for this forum. BTW, this was not Nino's thread.
    Every man has inside himself a parasitic being who is acting not at all to his advantage.
    William S. Burroughs

banned

where...

Quote Originally Posted by Axis II
    "Nino helped me build my light bike therefore he can spam all he likes." Poor reasoning, Poor outcome for this forum. BTW, this was not Nino's thread.
    hey Axis - where did you get your Tune hubs and Tune skewers from??? i'm pretty sure you did some valuable searching on the net to find out where to get them...

now please stop beeing offtopic and name other sorces - thanks

SUBLIM8er
    Quote Originally Posted by nino
    hey Axis - where did you get your Tune hubs and Tune skewers from??? i'm pretty sure you did some valuable searching on the net to find out where to get them...

now please stop beeing offtopic and name other sorces - thanks
    I don't own Tune skewers. I rock the RaceBolts and Control Techs Yes, I bought a coupla things from you in the distant past BUT frankly, your marketing strategy has undone me as a customer. You are one to talk about being "off topic" with your blatant plugs for product out of left field. These days I tap Fairwheel, Dirtboy, Toronto, Racebolts and Ebay for most of my needs. Somehow I'm surviving without your help. Impossible you say?.....not really at all.
    William S. Burroughs

Five is right out
    Sep 2006
    Ah great, yet another thread descends into a pro/anti Nino argument

C'mon guys, rise above it.

I get my fancy Ti bits from Ebay and Hanglun in China. I wouldn't have said that any of it was particularly lightweight- I just like durability and presumably safer failure mode.