Thread: Willows?

mtbr member

Willows?

Is anyone interested in cleaning that place up a bit? Granted, the last time I was there was over a year ago but if it's in the same condition it's a lot of potential.

I'd be happy to lend a hand out there if someone wants to do an afternoon weekday cleanup or maybe a Saturday. I don't know that it's even a legal riding area or if it's gotten some love recently.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    tHis is the area north of Redmond? I'd be interested in checking it out on a lunch hour to see what we can do. Would love to have a lunch hour ride...

mtbr member
    Lunch isn't great for me. I don't really get a lunch break. I might head out there sometime and just start cleaning up what needs to be done, if anything. Would be cool if we could both work on it whenever we have time individually.

JRA
    mtbr member
    Willows is a great little area. It typically gets clean-up love off the radar. Haven't been out there myself in a long time. Winter is the time to always ride w/ pruners or handsaw (at least that's what I typically do). Just remember that Willows needs a few days to dry out a bit.