mtbr member

Who took out the mud bridge on Family Fun Center?

I know it was getting old, but that new work is gonna be as bad as the hill to the creek crossing at the end of SST in the winter. I hope that's not the final product there.
    "It looks flexy"

mtbr member
    Looks like that spot got buffed up a bit, and the bridge is just set off to the side which make me think it will get put back.

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    the spot is smooth and dry right now, but it will be a mess this winter if some sort of bridge is not put back in...
    E

mtbr member
    Just thought I'd bring up how flucking muddy and nasty this area is.. Whoever messed it up needs to get the frick back up there and rebuild what they wrecked. Pi$$ed.
    "It looks flexy"

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by gticlay View Post
    Just thought I'd bring up how flucking muddy and nasty this area is.. Whoever messed it up needs to get the frick back up there and rebuild what they wrecked. Pi$$ed.
    Who are you talking to? Seems like this is a conversation with yourself.

The guy that built that ladder (12 years ago) removed it because it was falling apart and became more of a hazard. If you want to fix that section, I'll drop a shovel off for you. It actually needs to be rerouted to the left and out of that low zone. I'll clear that zone with my saw if you're inclined to do the work.

EB

mtbr member
    There was only 1 rung missing. I've got tools up there and am working in another spot. Besides, can't I vent a little?
    "It looks flexy"

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by gticlay View Post
    Besides, can't I vent a little?
    True dat, Clay. I just think this isn't a spot where you'll get much in the way of replies. You're better off sending these to the wmbc email list.

FYI, we're doing a cedar dust trail day on Sunday. I'll peel off and head over there and clear the high spot to the left with my saw. Shouldn't take me more than an hour and will be ready for dirt work after. It'll be way better than another janky fix.