Hey all, the southside currently has 5" of snow. It's looking like we'll get more later tonight. As a result, it's looking like we'll probably cancel tomorrow unless there is a sudden pineapple express coming through.
The WMBC's FR crew is holding our next trailday this Sunday.
Transition Bikes is sponsoring this effort (FSA will be also be supporting it) and the goal is to focus on getting Atomic Dog back into shape after the recent logging carnage. We’ll plan to work from the bottom up on the trail in groups of 3-4 and will leapfrog each other as each section gets buffed. With a big enough crew, A Dog will not only be brought back to its former self, but we will probably add a few new features! ;-)
Because we'll be working from the exit of the trail up, it might be easiest logistically if folks just meet up past the two gates at 10 AM.
Because there is a chance of snow, this will be weather dependent. If it's not snowing or lightly snowing, we'll still meet up. If it's dumping, then we'll cancel.
Mtbr's 2016 Winter Biking GearReviews and Roundups
Results 1 to 1 of 1