mtbr member
    May 2004
    Nice job as always Walter....

Just roll it......
    How'd the party go? Good vids and pics, I assume.

mtbr member
    I think the party was a success except that they didn't realize that we are mountain bikers after all and we can finish a keg of beer in no time. Hat's off to Stacy, EVO and everyone else involved to make it such a successful and festive atmosphere. I know it could'nt have been easy. It was fun seeing and hanging out with all the guys I ride with on a regular basis a little clean for a change. Thanks for the compliments on the vid., working with Gretchen was great! Hope to do it again next year!

mtbr member
    Great vids man, thanks for sharing. If you ever need any music from someone local, I've got a ton of stuff like you've been using you're welcome to:

Tracks
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Nice win as well...

Thought the Tigger one was pretty funny. Wonder when folks will start poaching that?

mtbr member
    Tarekith, you have some good stuff! Thanks, I will keep it in mind when I decide to do another edit that needs some digital music.

mtbr member
    Thanks Walter for your work Gretchen is certainly film worthy. Off topic: The snowwalker is the best movie ever and demonstrates the use of the rock man used ias the icon n the Vancouver Olympics.

I'm Tylers fan and I'm popping in to share from kevins amazing video it takes an army to do this meaning to build a self healing. I love all the previous trails demonstrated but bomber forever is what h(w)e share as sustainable.

Cross train. Build vigorous eternal new trail. Change (y)our world.

Back to beginning: videos bring all together and keep em coming.
    Last edited by Len.Francies; 02-02-2013 at 12:37 AM.