Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    habitual line-stepper
    another kent guy checkin in! my friends and i usually ride black diamond, sometimes down in puyallup, and only once in sea-tac so far (car got broken into ). looking to try more places to ride nearby, tapeworm, tiger mtn, st. edwards, etc.

mtbr member
    Ian here. Been a member here for a while and found it as I was bike shoppin'. Not sure how I missed this thread?!?

XC riding is preferable but would like to try more technical stuff just don't have the bike for it. Been mostly riding and racing on the road for the past 10 years or so but will venture out with fat tires a few times a year and race once or twice a year.

I think I did a ride on April fools day with EnduroDoug as he was prepping for his ultra long rides this season.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting and riding with more of you in the future!

Oh yeah, BBTC.org is a great place for finding rides and all things associated here in the Puget Sound region.

Cheers!

Daverham Lincoln
    HI, I'm Dave. Live in Seattle.

Favorite places to ride:
    - Tiger Mt
    - SST
    - Skookum Flats
    - Colonnade
    - Whistler
    - Black Diamond
    - St Eds
    - Tapeworm
    - Crystal Mt
    - Moab
    - Etc.

XC & DH for me, and even a lot of road biking. Just started XC racing this season. Have done a little trials.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TrailRider420
    Nate here.
    Sitting in Vancouver
    Was road biking for about a year til I got tired of not being able to ride offroad so I traded my bike for a Haro Extreme EX2 full suspension. Well I also use my bike as a commuter and I couldnt the rear suspension and no lock outs on the fork or rear. Was going to buy a frame and switch over my components but then my swing arm broke (great, they stopped making these years ago) so I got a Cannondale Beast of the East. Its rigid but I like it better than my Haro. After a paint job Im putting my Rock Shox Judy XC on.

So... I DONT HAVE ANYONE TO RIDE WITH!!

Ive been trying for so long to find a friend who will ride and plenty of them are "riders" but when I ask to ride they say ok and we set up a time and they all flake. Ive only been to a few trails and Im not very good at the technical stuff but I really want to ride more.

Anyone else near Vanouver? Or at least in the clark on cowlitz county area?

mtbr member
    Name is Bob and I live in Seattle.

I ride mostly the Worm, SST, Ed's and Colonnade again soon hopefully. I moved here from AZ. two years back and have yet to explore the surrounding areas. Definately will this next summer provided I meet some guys that know the area well.

I like technical XC primarily but the occasional jump is fun provided I don't land on my head...
    Fortune sides with him who dares. Vergil

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Gary
    Ride Light Freeride, XC.

I pretty much ride Galbraith in Bellingham (love SST) and occasionally am fortunate enough to make the 3 hour drive to Whistler (only 2x this year)

I'd like to try anything else in the state, perhaps check out E. Washington, just haven't had the time to get it done...maybe 2009

mtbr member
    Hi All,

I'm Jen and I will be moving from the bay area shortly and coming to Seattle area. I would love to meet some people to ride with!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    mark from sammamish

everything from road (don't hate me) to xc to a little bit of everything

i NEED to ride the middle fork trail

Kilted Trek nut
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaRida
    Evan from Duvall
    Kona Dawg
    Cross country to light freeride.
    I build trails in my back yard and i've put in countless hours of volunteer work at Colonnade.
    Another Duvallite here:

John (yes, the kilted, somewhat overweight, and longhaired guy out here)
    '94 Trek 930 that's been upgraded with many parts from Recycled Cycles
    XC, but am just getting back onto a bike, after not riding for 12 years - didn't really feel like riding on Big Rock Road and dealing with some of our neighbors who like to travel 50-60 mph in the 35 mph zone.
    Lately, been using the section of Tolt pipeline between Odell Road and Big Rock Road, as my trail.
    Bike: 1994 Trek 930
    Car: 1985 Volvo 240 Turbo wagon

Cracken
    Oct 2008

Cris on Bainbridge Island

Love to ride Olympics, a nice one is Mt. Muller with Lake Crescent below, beautiful. Hell of a climb, but a sweet long downhill back. Love to ride right here on Bainbridge Island too, just head out the door and go no driving needed. I do love going on with other groups and friends such as up at Crystal (Noble Knob and Palisades, with Skookum thrown in etc. is a nice ride, Moab was fun too. I like to hook up with a group riding out of Poulsbo and another riding out of Magnolia in Seattle. A couple of buddies and I do most of our riding right here on the island and in the Olympic Pennisula though. Let fun have you!

I just cracked my frame on my Scott Ransom 30, last weekend, BUMMER, and so riding my old Raleigh M-80.

I am the tall funny looking one in the middle of this picture from a great week of riding in Moab.

mtbr member
    A little late in the game, but I live in Vancouver. I like going on epic XC rides with some scenery if possible. Finally got up to ride Devils Gulch this summer and would love to explore that entire area some more. Many PNW pics on my website:

www.trexnfx.com

T-Rex

tha 211

Hello Puyallup

Chris from Puyallup, Mostly to and from work 6-8mi. roundtrip if I don't get sidetracked Also enjoying riding at the orangegate property in puyallup. Would like to ride out at south seattle park.
    One Nation Under ROGUE !

mtbr member

Paul

Kalama
    All types of riding
    Syncline

sftrydr
    Jim Sully here,
    Lived in B'ham from 74-98, currently live in Pacifica, Ca.
    Founding member of WHIMPY(original name)
    Whatcom Independant Mt Pedalers + YoYo's
    Fave bike: still ridin the Bellingham original to and from most trails, Softride
    Fave trails , The one's we built above Galbraith Ln, Rifle Range connector to Lookout Mt,Lake Samish to Upper Chuckanut Mt, Lily+Lizard Lakes,
    Anderson Mt in mid February.
    Bear Ice that tested one's ability to float w/o a twitch
    Squires Lake Frozen thick enough to ride across

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by ssulljm
    Jim Sully here,
    Lived in B'ham from 74-98, currently live in Pacifica, Ca.
    Founding member of WHIMPY(original name)
    Whatcom Independant Mt Pedalers + YoYo's
    Fave bike: still ridin the Bellingham original to and from most trails, Softride
    Fave trails , The one's we built above Galbraith Ln, Rifle Range connector to Lookout Mt,Lake Samish to Upper Chuckanut Mt, Lily+Lizard Lakes,
    Anderson Mt in mid February.
    Bear Ice that tested one's ability to float w/o a twitch
    Squires Lake Frozen thick enough to ride across
    Super Cool!!! You might not even recognize Galby anymore. Still great riding around here though.....

I like rocks
    Nov 2007
    I lived just bit further up the road from Sully during that time; I believe Galbraith - and especially living on Galbraith Ln itself - is what turned me into a lifetime mtn biker regardless what twist and turns life throws at me.

As to not recognizing it now ... Yeah, I was there about a month ago visiting my wife's sister and family. The shape of the mountain is still familiar having lived on it for 10 years, but the trails bear little resemblance to what I rode. One of the biggest shocks was seeing how far homes have been built up the hill near Birch St. I have friends who still live in B'ham and ride Galby; it's funny when they describe a ride and throw out trail names that have me scratching my head
    If you go looking for trouble, you can be sure it's gaining from behind.

renaissance cyclist
    Iím originally from Prescott, Arizona and I got my first mountain bike when I was 11 or 12 (Giant Acapulco), and rode the crap out of it all through junior high and high school (mostly on forest service roads and mild single tracks and as for transportation). I took a break from riding for six years while I was in the Navy and stationed in Japan. When I got back (5 years ago), I was surprised by how much things had changed (since when did they sell Schwinn at Wal-Mart?). I rode with some guys who were in a whole different league than I was, and rode much more aggressively than what Iím used to. I bought a Giant AC in an effort to keep up, but ended up moving to Spokane (three years ago).

Left to my own devices, I am much more of an XC guy that a Free ride/flying over the handle bars guy. I havenít had many people to ride with here, and mostly I just putts around riverside state park with my Rhodesian ridgeback/German Shepherd mix whose amazing speed and endurance is matched only by his ability to sprint ahead and stop in the middle of the trail to take a wiz 3 feet in front of me.

My garage was robbed last month and the AC disappeared. I discovered this site while researching possibilities for a replacement bike (now, being married, the budget was much lower) I Found a Dakar 2008 XC on Sale last week for $650, which actually fits my needs just as well as the AC did (this is not to say I wouldnít have liked to have kept the AC). I am an Avid distance runner, and wouldnít mind getting into some long trail rides or even XC racing sometime down the road.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    I'm Tyler, I live in Sequim on the Olympic Peninsula. I'm somewhat new to mountain biking. I mostly do tail riding but I'm slowly trying to get into the more extreme end of the sport. I usually ride at Dry Hill or forest service trails. I'd love to find some new trails to ride I know there a lot in the area, I just don't know where!

Fat-tired Roadie Moderator
    I'm Andrew, I moved to Seattle recently. I'm in Queen Anne. I'm getting back into riding mountain bikes after spending a few years living in Manhattan and thinking the thing I was doing with my life at the time was more important.

I learned to ride in Santa Cruz, mainly in Wilder Ranch. So I'm more used to longish trails and rolling singletrack. The trails here are hard! I'm also competitive and hate myself... This picture is from my first cx race this season.

I don't usually wear spandex, I promise.
    Last edited by AndrwSwitch; 01-04-2009 at 12:40 PM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    Gareth from Seattle,
    I ride a Kona Lava Dome to work and on xc, but i have Tomac 204 Magnum for DH. I just got the Tomac out of storage, sent the shock in for a rebuild and im getting new brake pads and stuff, looking to hook up with some locals to get some DH in, because i dont know many places to ride except collonade (which i still need to go check out) and south seatac. I havnt been riding DH for too long but ive been to whistler once and S. Seatac once other than just riding around town. I wont lie, i didnt read everyones post completely because theres 9 pages now, but if anyone wants to go ride somewhere during the week send me a message!

mtbr member
    Feb 2008
    Kurt aka KTrain
    Local to Oak Harbor WA
    Looking to hit any XC trail within 50 miles. Email/PM if you wanna ride.

(In the Navy, so bear with me on riding schedules)

Build More = Ride More
    Anyone new to the area looking to meet some other riders should try doing trail work. You really get a chance to get to know people better on a work day than a ride day, because it's just easier to chat. Plus, you get a lot of satisfaction from being a supportive member of the community.

Find a work party nearest to you on here and sign up, NOW!

http://evergreenmtb.org/home/index.php

mtbr member
    Feb 2008

From Delridge, Sea town

Taage. (Pronounced: Toggy. Yes it's my real name.)
    I try to ride a new trail every week. During the week I ride Tapeworm since I work three blocks away.

Just started riding last year on a 98 K2 Proflex, wanted a new bike so I decided to build an 07 Coiler (effin sweet!)

Wanna ride Tiger when it opens, Whistler, longer trails.

I'm gonna try hookin up with a trail crew to meet some folks since I ride solo most of the time and it can get boring talking to myself.

Without Gas

With Gas

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    Eddie from Seattle here. I'm what one might call a beginner. More into the Downhill and some XC.. I've ridden Collonade and Tokul.
    I like having fun without gas on two wheels....

and i like having fun with gas on two wheels....

ronbo613
    Hello everyone-Just moved to White Salmon, WA; Snowden to be exact, from Mosier, OR.
    We ride around the Gorge, I guess Old Man Pass would be my favorite area; 18 miles of mainly downhill singletrack through the woods is pretty good riding.

mtbr member
    I'm Josh and I ride a bit of everything - XC,All mountain,DH and freeride light.Galby is good,Tiger Mt.,The Nade,Rat Pac,Whistler,Tolt ( east & west ) - many more. Currently I'm the new Trail Crew Chief out at Duthie Hill.The park is going to kick some arse! Looking forward to seeing everyone out there. Check out Evergreenmtb.org.
    Would anybody be intersested in mid week work parties out there ? I'm available any day of the week.Let me know.Also I'm always looking for new riding / trail building buddies -

mtbr member
    May 2008
    Yeah, White Salmon!

Name: Scott
    Location: White Salmon (Underwood technically) in summer, Spokane during school year
    Ride: '07 Santa Cruz Blur LT
    Trail: Syncline (in White Salmon), Beacon in Spokane

mtbr member
    Dec 2007

Hello all...

My name is Landon and I am a (fairly) recent Seattle transplant.

I grew up in Eastern WA and mostly raced mtn. bikes in high school. This was back when Eric Eaton was putting on the Spring Championship series. (At least that's what I remember them being called.)

Favorite trails:
    Most of the Taneum trails, and much of Manastash (I know, it's dry, rocky, and full of sagebrush, but it's where I cut my teeth mtn biking)
    Devil's Gulch & Mission Ridge trails
    Skookum et al
    Downieville stuff

Fast forward to the present and now I mostly ride/race road (), cyclocross, and a bit of track. I pretty much stopped riding mtn when I moved to Seattle 2.5 years ago because hate driving to my rides.

I just got a new mtn. bike so will be hitting up some of the local races and the 24 hour event in Spokane (2-man team).

My (off-road) rides:
    Trek '09 9.9 ssl
    GF Kingfisher for big-squish stuff. Up for sale cuz I have an aversion to big air.
    2 Gunnar Crosshairs cx rigs for cx racing and commuting.

Pic from WA state champ cx race this last season and a recent (yesterday) mtn race.

mtbr member
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrwSwitch
    I'm Andrew, I moved to Seattle recently. This picture is from my first cx race this season.

I don't usually wear spandex, I promise.
    Was this Evergreen? Looks like it!

mtbr member
    Jan 2009

Cool-blue Rhythm

hey, I'm Jake aka "Grill"
    i ride BMX MTB and RDB
    next trail i want to hit is the state patrol trails in Kennewick, WA.
    my MtB

my BMX

i don't have a pic of my road bike yet
    They call me ...
    "Grill"

mtbr member
    Oct 2007

intro

Hello, Im Glen, I live for cycling road and mtb, Family, God (don't let that fool you), I love all kinds of single track, xc, all kinds of cycling, I started cycling in 1979 in High school, road raced for about ten years then burned out and quit until about three years ago but I must say its not as fun as mt biking. I got my first mt bike in 86 (Specialized stump jumper) and fell in love with it although never raced mtb until just 4 years ago. I must say though just riding through the woods with my Wife and dogs is much more fun. I feel like a kid again every time i ride.
    The Jackster. you must earn your turns and ride to the top.

mtbr member
    Apr 2009
    Jeremy, I live about half a mile from St. Eds so I grew up riding there. Just moved back after living in Bellingham for 5 years and I miss Galbraith more and more everyday. Ride XC, FR, and all mountain. Favorite places; galby, colonnade, tiger, and st. eds. Made it out to Moab last summer and had a blast! Gonna try and make it out to Duthie for a work party in the next few weeks as well!

rock it up
    Quote Originally Posted by eplanajr
    Eddie from Seattle here. I'm what one might call a beginner. More into the Downhill and some XC.. I've ridden Collonade and Tokul.
    I like having fun without gas on two wheels....

and i like having fun with gas on two wheels....
    nice rides......like the excel wheels and black plastic!

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    I've been a member since September. Just really got back on a bike. As I just moved back to Spokane from way south Mississippi.

Mainly like anything xc, easy to pretty rough. Would like to get into all mountain. I have a Gary fisher Wahoo I'm building up. Tried too hard putting off buying a crankset, settled on fsa v-drive. Not the best but better than most. Have been riding a Specialized Hardrock for the last few months.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Rivers here, yes that's my first name.
    New to Washington and the forum. Just moved to Oak Harbor from Kingsville, TX.
    I've been mostly a roadie as of late, but I've got a new 29er on the way.
    You can throw me in the "technical xc" category.
    I'll be found at Ft. Ebey, Mt. Erie, and I think it's Hart Lake until I discover other local areas.
    Would love to hit Mt. St. Helen this summer. Or any other of the bigger places around the NW area of the state.

Last word is all yours...

Hello from bp

I've been on this forum for several months but haven't signed in on the roll call before.

My name is Bryan but I go by my initials most of the time. I'm from the Sammamish/Fall-City area. I only recently took up mountain biking (summer 07), and am trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can. I have a strong snowboarding background and mountain biking was a natural cross-over for me. I'll (try to) ride pretty much anything that looks fun and challenging. Favorite places so far include Colonnade, Tiger, Tokul and Soaring Eagle (which is right behind my house). I'm looking forward to getting further out this summer - Ape Canyon, Teanaway, Capitol Forest, ....

To help build my knowledge & skills and to contribute back to this awesome sport, I've been doing a fair amount of trail building at Duthie Hill.

Definitely interested in hooking up with some of you veterans so I can keep learning.

Cheers,
    --
    -bp

mtbr member
    Jun 2009
    Chris from Federal Way

Only been MTB'ing for about 4 months, but have fell in love with it.

Not sure what kind of style is my favorite yet, as I have not tried them all out. The few trails I do ride, I like a lot.

I ride a craigslist special '02 Stumpjumper FSR XC

Lake Sawyer, Soaring Eagle, Paradise, SST are my favorites so far.

Perpetual Noob
    Been lurking quite a bit as of late, so figured it's about time I threw down my own introduction. Eric from Bothell... rode a ton of city and XC back in the mid to late 90's then switched over to BMX promptly afterward. Stopped riding when I moved to Las Vegas in '04 even though I've been back here since '07 haha, and have recently been recovering from a severe case of transverse myelitis which I was diagnosed with back in October. Still haven't fully recovered, and while it's likely I'll never get back up to 100% I figured it was high time to get back on a bike. Picked up a GT Avalanche, since I've always ridden GT's and I loooove their hard-tails... something about GT's triple triangle geometry wins me over every time. Anyway, wanting to get back into some XC as well as use the ride as a commuter a few times a week. Will probably get my practice in at St. Edward State Park, Carnation or Fall City, and little trips up and down Burke Gillman with the lady since she won't ride on the dirt. I'm also exceptionally close to Woodinville and the Thrilla route sounds awesome, but I haven't been able to find a clear map for the route yet.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Yoyo, my name is RJ Wright, just moved to Mill Creek from lake placid, NY. Loving it so far with the skiing and biking places all around!

I will ride anything on 2 wheels. My main passion is DH and freeride, but I will ride XC, all mountain, and even 500-800 road miles a year.

New to the area so I have hit the hot spots, gailbrath, whistler, paradise valley, colonnade, and working on my own trail now.

I am looking to get into evergreen alliance and share my strong back and trail building knowledge to help progress our sport!
    2015 Santa Cruz Nomad III

Moto Becane Roady

2012 KTM 250 XC-W

"Trying is the first step towards failure"

Build More = Ride More
    Quote Originally Posted by bighitboy
    Yoyo, my name is RJ Wright, just moved to Mill Creek from lake placid, NY. Loving it so far with the skiing and biking places all around!

I will ride anything on 2 wheels. My main passion is DH and freeride, but I will ride XC, all mountain, and even 500-800 road miles a year.

New to the area so I have hit the hot spots, gailbrath, whistler, paradise valley, colonnade, and working on my own trail now.

I am looking to get into evergreen alliance and share my strong back and trail building knowledge to help progress our sport!
    You'll be stoked to know that we have pretty much zero ticks out here. Oh, and none of that 85 deg and 99% humidity.

You've just hit the tip of the iceberg for sweet trails. You'll have years of new riding to do out here. I've been riding here for 10 years and have only done half of the trails in the state, at best.

I assume you're into DH racing? Check out the Fluidride cup.

Slothful dirt hippie

Better late than never?

Hi. I'm Megan. I live, work, and ride like a turtle with polio in Kittitas Co. I have no enviable skilz (some would say no skilz at all) or killer bikes. I just like to ride when I get the chance, preferably XC-ish so I don't end up walking too much or whimpering for my mommy or both. I skijor with my little dog team in the winter so Bob/Borneo only gets to thrash me for part of the year.

Probably the highlight of my MTB career so far was buying husband a surprise bike for Mother's day '09. He hasn't taken it back for a refund yet, so that's good.

When I'm not eating dirt...
    ... or getting my fiber...
    I eat paste.
    "...Some local fiend had built it with his own three hands..."

mtbr member

Hello from Everett

Hi there, my name is Russell. I'm currently living in Everett, so I ride at Japanese Gulch a lot. But I moved down from Bellingham. Galbraith is still my favorite riding spot. But I ride at SST, Capital Forest, Tiger Mountain, Mt. Washington, and Whistler as well. I mostly prefer the FR/DH stuff, but I do have a trail bike that see's a lot of action.

Hoping Stevens Pass will open a bike park soon!!

My rides:

KHS FR2000, current Whistler and general FR bike. Certainly taken a beating:

Ironhorse MKIII, my trail bike. Love this thing!!

And this is my latest purchase. Going to be replacing the KHS. Can't wait to build her up!!

Sir Crash-a-lot

Noob

My name is Mike and I live in Woodinville. I'm a total noob but am hooked and have found my sport...I live real close to Paradise Valley and am out there 3 times a week on average. I'm still learning skills and am getting in shape but I love to ride. I joined Evergreen and have been meeting cool people there. I will also be doing Evergreen's bootcamps and other various classes. I've been riding for about 6 weeks now and am getting better and better with each ride. I look forward to hitting all the basic trails like Soaring Eagle, Beaver Lake, Banner Forest, etc.

Perpetual Noob
    Quote Originally Posted by mizm05
    My name is Mike and I live in Woodinville.
    Welcome aboard Mike... Eric here, the guy who's canceled a few of your posted rides out at Paradise in the last couple of weeks. Going to try getting out there a time or two before the weekend. Send me a PM if you wanna ride, or an email. You have my email still I assume. Either way.

All bike, all the time

When I'm not riding I'm writing...

It just occurred to me that although I've been hanging around this forum for years and know several of the posters, I've never officially checked in or introduced myself. I'm Paul Andrews in Seattle, blogging as BikeIntelligencer.com and riding (for the time being, at least) a mix of XC and what might charitably be called "light freeride." (I'm also just a bike phanatyk, witness below.) So hey, hello Borneo and Skooks and DaveS and ebextreme and MikeW and others whose handles are familiar even if we've never met. See you on the trails!

All bike, all the time

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Joel here. just wanted to throw my name in the roll call. This has been my first full year riding. I do all my riding over at Duthie since its near my friend's house. It makes for easy riding after work. I've been searching for something to satisfy the adrenaline addiction outside of the snowboard season and have finally found it.

Just picked up a 2006 Devinci Chilipepper with a lot of aftermarket parts from craigslist. I've been riding a Giant Warp DS3 for most of the summer and this is a ginormous step forward for me.

Looking forward to doing some exploring away from Duthie, but i'm having a really good time there. Currently just trying to learn how to jump and drop.

-joel

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by jojotherider
    Joel here. just wanted to throw my name in the roll call. This has been my first full year riding. I do all my riding over at Duthie since its near my friend's house. It makes for easy riding after work. I've been searching for something to satisfy the adrenaline addiction outside of the snowboard season and have finally found it.

Just picked up a 2006 Devinci Chilipepper with a lot of aftermarket parts from craigslist. I've been riding a Giant Warp DS3 for most of the summer and this is a ginormous step forward for me.

Looking forward to doing some exploring away from Duthie, but i'm having a really good time there. Currently just trying to learn how to jump and drop.

-joel
    Good for you Joel! Not too far from Duthie is Tokul East. There's some advanced XC lines there that are really fun with some kickers and a few fun tight corners. Also, if you want progressive jumps and drops, go to Colonnade downtown. Lots of stuff to work on there.

Linda
    Free Riding...Nothing Free About It...

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Hi, my name is Trevin. Originally from San Antonio, Texas but was born in Tacoma. I just moved here from Idaho where I did some very mild downhill and XC with friends. Never did comps or trials but would like to try some. Looking to do some XC, DH, FR, and anything else on my '07 Kona Coiler. I live in Olympia and have gone to a couple trails around here. I want to hit a few more before the real cold weather hits and I switch to snowboarding

Fav trails right now: SST (what's left ) and Olympic Park (I think that's the place). I want to hit up all the trails you guys keep talking about in this thread. I'll tag along anytime if you guys want a riding buddy.

Me:

My Kona, all stock (need a new seat!):

mtbr member
    Hello, My name is Ian, 25yo and I live in Everett
    I grew up BMX everything, Race every sat & sun, ride street all week long. Then I went to college and the last 5 years I didn't get out of bed before noon much, and even then to just move to the couch in front of the TV.

Now I am really getting into XC, although almost every time I ride I break another component. The job I scored gives 4 days off a week to ride,(or help trailbuild). I am currently researching what kind of bike I am going to buy for next season.

The trails I seek are anything fast, twisty and can get my tires in the air. I cannot wait to try FR at stevens next year.

Currently me and a couple buddies have been trying out the local spots, trying to find the ones we like the most. I've been having fun at Paradise Valley, Colonnade and Japanese Gulch. I really need a better bike though. I just bought a whole new snowboard setup and seasons pass, So I will probably have to wait a while.

I plan to not be a lurker to the site, and I'm excited to get to know you all!

Rocks Rock

School in Vancouver

I'll be headed for Vancouver this coming Sat. Looking for some bikin friends to show me around. I think there is a place called Larch Mountain I need to check out. I like really technical long trail rides. Rocks and roots. Got some pix of the stuff I like to ride in my gallery. P M if your willin to show a newbe to the area around.
    Thanx!
    When we teach all children from age 5 on to meditate just 1 hour per week on compassion war will end within 3 generations.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast