Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    mtbr member
    May 2007
    Mix here from the Tri-Cities although I am no where near there now. The military has stationed me out in Kosovo. This is my first year biking a friend talked me into it and I haven't looked back since. I do alot of XC and down hilling when time permits. Looking forward to getting out next year and biking in the great state of WA.
    Some days downhilling has a whole new meaning for me !

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    My name is Joey and I just moved here to Bremerton last year. I am finally getting back into the woods after a long layoff due in part to a busted elbow in a race back in 1999. To that add getting lazy and working too much. I used to race cross country back in Virginia in the late 90's but as mentioned I busted up my elbow and stopped riding. I have searched the trails on this site here in Kitsap County and am hoping to make some connections so I have people to ride with.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHolland35
    My name is Joey and I just moved here to Bremerton last year. I am finally getting back into the woods after a long layoff due in part to a busted elbow in a race back in 1999. To that add getting lazy and working too much. I used to race cross country back in Virginia in the late 90's but as mentioned I busted up my elbow and stopped riding. I have searched the trails on this site here in Kitsap County and am hoping to make some connections so I have people to ride with.
    Hey Joey; welcome to WA. Check out BBTC.org and the Single Track Mind website; you'll find tons of rides and lot's of people to ride with. Watch for rides at Banner Forest and Capitol Forest; don't be shy about writing to people and asking for ideas/suggestions. let me know if you have questions, you can reach us at bootcamp@bbtc.org.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by GHolland35
    Hey Joey; welcome to WA. Check out BBTC.org and the Single Track Mind website; you'll find tons of rides and lot's of people to ride with. Watch for rides at Banner Forest and Capitol Forest; don't be shy about writing to people and asking for ideas/suggestions. let me know if you have questions, you can reach us at bootcamp@bbtc.org.

Ridewithme
    May 2007
    Hello, I'm Adam from Kirkland and I ride all types. My favorite local ride is Noble Knob and I've done rides in Rossland, Bend, Las Vegas, Whistler, Moab, Fruita and most recently (last weekend) Oakridge. Oakridge is by far the best. I can't believe I traveled all over the western half of the US and found an unfound Mecca 5 hours away!! The people, food and rides there are unmatched and the best part about it is it's close and cheap. Let me know if you'd like to come on one of our (small) group rides.

Ridewithme
    May 2007
    Oops, I didn't know the picture would turn in to a poster! Sorry.

mtbr member
    Where is Oakridge?

TRACKDADDY
    Quote Originally Posted by GFreak
    Where is Oakridge?
    Oakridge, Oregon

Map LINK HERE

It is also where the Cascade Cream Puff 100 race is held...
    "On yere Bike!!!!",

Brandon Lockwood, KCH Inc.
    [SIZE="5"]Track Daddy Blog[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Thanks for the directions, I'm always looking for new places to ride so I'll be checking that out for sure.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    I'm Chris from Richland. I primarily ride in and around the Tri-Cities. State Patrol in Kennewick and Chamna in Richland are my two primary digs. I've been known to make it over to Harris Park in Walla Walla/Milton-Freewater.

My riding style is... horribly inexperienced Is that a style? I mainly ride XC stuff out at chamna and some aggressive XC, light FR stuff out at State Patrol. I also ride the bike path loop around the Tri-Cities (about a 20 mile ride) once the mid-summer desert climate hits and any trails that were once reasonably decent dirt turn into reasonably awful sand traps.

My bike for the dirt is an 05 Specialized Enduro Expert upgraded with a Fox DHX Air 5.0 from the stock 5th Element. I'll also be tossing some Shimano PD-M636's on it next week (hopefully).

My bike for the road is an 05 Trek 3700 that I just through some Nimbus Armadillo 26x1.5 tires on, a set of Ritchey V4 clipless pedals and possibly the best upgrade anyone could ever make to that particular bike... A Salsa seat post clamp

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    Patrick from Bellingham....technical XC maybe? Looking forward to making my first trip to BC this summer after I get my bike in order.

I eat Pho
    Bailey from Port Orchard, Just moved here from C*lifornia. (didnt live there by choice, and I lived in Port Angeles before that, so please keep the rocks to yourself :P)

I also make frequent trips to Port Angeles and Spokane.
    > Insert clever signature here <

not your average bear
    May 2005
    Get over that California bashing crap. I lived the first 30 years of my life there. Nothing to be ashamed of. I learned to mountain bike in the dry and dust of So Cal. Moved up here cause there's less people and less polution! Although the traffic stinks.

mtbr member

Hello from Wenatchee Wa.

Hello My Name is Monte and I just got my bike finished. It is a Jamis Dakar which I bought the frame and custom built.I am always looking for groups or clubs in the area to ride with.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pain is weekness leaving the body

Fun-O-Meter
    Sep 2005
    Rich from Seattle
    All kinds of riding, but the more technical the better!
    This year more backcountry rides, and I need to get up to the North Shore!

My gf and I moved to Seattle last summer from Philadelphia. We ride at St Ed's pretty often, and hit Tiger sometimes. We love riding at Galbraith. We rode at Windy Ridge, Ranger Creek, and Suntop last summer; and I'm looking forward to more of those type of rides.
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    I'm Guy from Seattle. I like to climb and I like to descend. I love all kinds of riding, but am trying to build my park skills this season, so I'm spending as much time as possible in Whistler this summer.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    Bailey Yuck enjoy yourself up here, bring you P&S and get some good shots!
    Check out BBTC.org. good folks to ride with.
    Jimmy B

I eat Pho
    Jimmy, I definitely will bring my compact digital wherever I go, I'll be working on my MTB photo skills of course.
    > Insert clever signature here <

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Aaron, at UW.

Grew-up on West Virginia singletrack, notably Canaan Valley and Kanawha State Forest.

Riding a dual-suspension 02 Kona Kahuna... unfortunately we won't be reunited until September. But, I am looking for people in the Seattle area looking to get muddy all year long.

mtbr member
    Jun 2007

Hey, some of you mugs look familiar!

XC hardtail

usual suspects are:
    Tiger Mt.
    Tolt Mac Park
    Tolt Pipeline/Redmond watershed
    Grand Ridge (new fave)

get out of town for bigger rides now and then.
    -HawgFuel

mtbr member
    OY!!!! I'm the Mighty Sasquatch. If there are any oldheads still on these boards I was a regular on MTBR WAY back in the day.....lots of trails posted, schtuff reviewed by me. I haven't been here in years and years as MTBR was just getting to big for me and injuries, kids all that cut my riding way down. Anywho, I'm in Vancouver, WA and I just like to ride yaknowhutImean? Ex-racer, ex-product tester, current old, chubby guy itchin' to ride more. I'll post pics and what anodder time.

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Mtn bike for a few years back in the day, then got into road bikes, and triathlons. I am now back on the MTN bike. Having a good time. My name is Steve, and I am from Bellevue.

Mt. Tennerefe 020.jpg

I5Troll
    Mike from Redmond. Love it all... technical XC, freeride, fast buff ST, even long dirt road climbs to awesome views. I want to check out more of BC!

(Just after my chainring hit and just before a spill at Tokul East)

mtbr member
    Did you endo?

Nice shot of the rock at Tokul!

I5Troll
    Whoops. How do I delete a post I made by mistake? Can't find anything in the "Edit Post" screen.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast