Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
    FM
    luxatio erecta
    FM, aka "Scott"
    uhhhh...singletrack, dude. And... golf courses!
    after riding my bike, I like to drink beer
    Attached Images Attached Images

Just roll it......
    Quote Originally Posted by FM
    FM, aka "Scott"
    uhhhh...singletrack, dude. And... golf courses!
    after riding my bike, I like to drink beer
    Holy shite, FM........that was a f'ing crazy day!! First Khyber Pass, then Nita Lake, then the slopestyle, then Citta's.....then the golf course....then St. Anton.....

Hairy man
    Ben from Seattle (Wallingford/Fremont area), from upstate NY via Boston
    Favorite kind of ride: sort-of technical XC?
    Trail I wanna hit: Middle Fork Snoqualmie

If you ever see someone slovenly looking guy on this bike, it's me. Or a bicycle thief:
    We all get it in the end.

Don't worry, be happy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo
    Heard so much and never ridden with the Boatman.

Ghoulwe, you need to hook up with Penny "Formica" et al and get some great riding in over the long 4th weekend in July at Kettle Crest with us coasties.

Guaranteed to be a party. EE and Skookum know what I mean!

Good call DB to get us al together at the beginning of the year. Now, we just need to get Mellow Yellow to keep pushing for the ABS though for later in the summer...

I think I'll go biking tomorrow....
    Heh, Goulwe shows up at meetings once in a while.

Is Kettle Crest locked down for the weekend of the 4th? That one is always iffy for me....

Cracker-magnon
    Ken, Ellensburg

Singlespeed/fixed, Cross Country, back in the gym and on the bike since moving back from Los Angeles, I grew up in Poulsbo.

Lewis River, MSH, and Fruita
    [SIZE=2]"Life is a F@#^ing story problem, get used to it - my son.[/SIZE]

Keep the rubberside down
    Dec 2004
    Jon, aka Ole Grey Hair, Seattle XC rider
    Western Washington Trails I ride to keep myself moving, shed some pounds and feel the rush when I keep the rubber side down and actually pull off something cool w/o falling off the bike.
    I've been riding at Anacortes since there's - no tree's down and working on clearing Tolt.
    Used to live at Crystal Mountain Resort - so have ridden lots of White River Trails, Enumclaw area and Victor Falls before it got shut down.

mtbr member
    im kyle..living in spokane, with my s/o carrie. we like riding anything ups, downs, all-arounds . we mostly ride locally due to being busy, riverside, beacon, and liberty lake are our favs. we hope to make more trips further out from spokane this summer. we are fairly new to the mtb scene, hi!

Drinkin' Buddy
    I'm Kyle as well, although I mostly ride over here on the wet side. Mostly St. Eddie's/Big Finn and Tolt with occasional excursions to Stella around Longview (Although due to work unfortunately not this year) and to Central Oregon. Mostly ride XC on my trusty Vulture SingleSpeed or ride around on my various freakbikes
    Got Beer?

Addicted 2 building trail
    Oh lets do a mutant bike thread

Cracker-magnon
    Kyle, that one is sweet! Is it new since BC??
    [SIZE=2]"Life is a F@#^ing story problem, get used to it - my son.[/SIZE]

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    NN from Kitsap
    I like technical long ST routes. Past favorites inclide, Lewis river, Fish lake area, Nason Ridge, Bend, trials trail on Green, Banner.

mtbr member

Did Someone say Washington State?

Here I am with my WSU Cougar Bike Jersey. The picture was taken yesterday at my South Cle Elum training area. Clutchman, Borneo, etc beware as I now have a FS bike to go along with my HT. The lineup is a Salsa HT and Giant NRS1. There is news to report friom Roslyn. Plans are firming up for a Poker Ride, Short Track Race and XC race all around Roslyn in the first week of August.

What kind of riding do I do? Lots of riding, mostly road. Favorite trail is still Taneum Ridge if you get a nice flow going. Favorite race track is Winthrop but any race will do. Best race in Washington State-Leavenworth Bike and Brew. Next bike will probably be a road bike. My last race was an endurance race of 12 hrs a couple of weeks ago in Temecula, CA. Next mountain bike race will be 24 Hours in the Old Pueblo. Looking forward to the racing season starting.

JRA
    mtbr member

Easy Rider!

Quote Originally Posted by Blowout
    Mostly ride XC on my trusty Vulture SingleSpeed or ride around on my various freakbikes
    FREAKY nice bike, Kyle! Great build ... can't wait to give it a spin sometime.

mtbr member
    Hello I'm Linda,
    I've biked with a few of these reprobates who've already posted. I'm mostly a lurker here, though.

I like to stay in the air as much as possible or just give me a good ladder or log pile. Lift assist is even better.

I currently have 3 bikes:
    Yakuza Kumicho R for the truly fun stuff
    K2 Tirade for all my XC needs
    Transition Trail or Park ( I like to call it my White Trash Bike) that I use for DJ (at least once I learn to do them properly ) or BMX/skatebarn style.

Always looking to notch some new rides for the year. A first this year will be Borneo's Bend trip. Also want to do a first by going to the Shore and Silver Star for lift-assist riding this year. And of course, become more acquainted with Whistler.

I've just done a BMX clinic in Abbotsford BC and riding on the track was alot of fun.

But the bottom line is, it's all good!

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Smile Hey All!

My name is Qben and I live in Anacortes. That is where I do most of my riding since my commute is single track. I'm new to the forum (first post)! I ride a 2001 or there abouts Giant Rainier, but have my eye on an Ibex within the next year. I used to ride quite a bit at Tiger mountain and in the Black Diamond area.

Drinkin' Buddy

It was undergoing surgery around BC

Quote Originally Posted by gpsser
    Kyle, that one is sweet! Is it new since BC??
    I bent the fork crown (my own fault for using a 14" kiddie bike for for the crown) on my rides back and forth to the Velodrome so I had to fab a new fork. Besides, sidecar bikes are much more social. I might bring the chopper to Spring BC if I can get away from work.
    Got Beer?

Brackish

Trace here, I love all kinds of riding from singletrack to freeride and skatepark. I have a Fetish Cycles Obsession and a Kona Smoke built up, a Kona Coiler Deluxe on layaway and a fresh-built Transition Dirtbag.
    Last edited by carbuncle; 04-06-2007 at 11:02 PM.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Mezagog aka Richard B.
    XC / Super-D
    Anything that I can't get cell signal

To quote my wife "my husbands not real bright, but he can lift heavy things"
    www.mezagog.com

mtbr member
    Apr 2005
    ID: Doug in Snoqualmie by way of NC, originally from NJ.

Style: Love to ride anything XC from forest roads to technical downhills and the more log-overs the better. Currently on a Giant NRS C2 but have a 29er softail coming soon. Would try FR but am too much of a puss. I also ride a road bike "for training purposes only" I pretend not to enjoy it. At home in bibshorts or baggies and have been known to enjoy Spinervals videos.

Favorite WA Trail: Dungeness River / Gold Creek.

Looking Forward To: Kokopelli's Trail (Moab to Fruita) and 24hrs of Spokane in May, and TransRockies stage race in August.

ride your bike
    I'm Jubilee.
    Moved to Seattle from Spokane/Coeur d'Alene about 6 mo ago.
    I've been into long trail rides, cx, xc racing, urban, and 24 hr racing.
    Now I seem to have fallen in with a group of hoodlum punk trail building beer swilling northshore-philes.
    My Times seem to have been relaced with platforms.
    I find it's just my style, and soggy riding suits me fine.
    Looking forward to more long-hour scenic riding this summer too....
    Taking it easy for all you sinners.

Squeaky Wheel
    Dec 2005
    Hi All. Brian from Woodinville.

Mostly ride the local stuff, PV, Tolt, Tokul, Sawyer.

Last summer, I was able to get out into the Cascades for some great rides: Cutthroat Pass, Kachess, Rat Pac, Mt. Margaret, Ape Canyon. This year, I plan to hit Central Oregon, and Angel's Staircase in the Winthrop area.

Most distant ride: Last friday (2/2/2007) I took a day and rode in Taipei Taiwan. I wrote up a little ride report if you are interested:

http://mysite.verizon.net/bcrowley20/taiwan.htm

oly
    mtbr member
    Im OLY and I was interogated..

I like to ride as much as a father of 2 can. Capitol Forest, Green Mtn, Lk Sawyer are the norm, but I have been known to join skookie in many of his "out there" rides.

Atop Hamilton butte.... (still the best ride ever)

I used to race....I think this photo says alot....

Summer time also opens up for day trips to the .....
    Shore....

and Whisler. .....

This Summer I would like to go ride some more in Oregon (my home state). Hood River, Black Rock, MRT...

I will be also stoked to be a part of the rebirth of racing in good Ole Cap forest. SUPER D!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Joel- living in burlington but moving to bellingham soon.

I ride fr/dh and tech xc, I like epic rides too.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    Are there any ladies in this forum..I like all kinds of single track and am even starting to embrace the mud. Dennis I think I rode with you out in SunValley, this is "munichjulie". I am riding a yeti these days since the frame broke on the swiss bike..

Don't worry, be happy!
    I may be the only other non -lurking female (?)

Formica

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast