Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
    V-Shaped Rut
    Quote Originally Posted by kamaaina1 View Post
    Sean here, from the "Couv" Vancouver. 10mi. North of Portland OR.
    Looking to upgrade from my Mongoose EFX...Don't laugh!
    We all gotta start somewhere, not like there aren't plenty of used bicycles in the Portland area.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    I was a member a while back, kinda been a lurker. Now back, Bellingham area. All Mountain rider, ride galbraith alot and any other trail i can get my bike on. Anyone looking for a galbraith partner, hit me up. Otherwise, see on you on the trails.
    Ride: 2011 enduro comp, with A few basic upgrades.!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    Introduce yourself! What kind of riding do you do? What new trail do you want to hit next?

Im Rob. I guess i do XC but i like to go down hills just not DH lol. I mainly ride the Black Diamond area and i wanna go to Duthie Hill some time.

mtbr member
    Trevor from Auburn
    im into all types but just started ridding downhill and technical cross country are my favorites
    I am trying to find new trails i moved here a week ago any suggestions help!!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2011
    TP, you should go to evergreen mt. bike alliance. I cant post links yet so Google them. They are probably the best resource for mt. bike trails in Washington. I usually go to black diamond to ride. On EMBA, its called Lake Sawyer,

mtbr member
    That was the first place i Rode when i moved then i heard about tape worm but i will check that out!! thanks for the advice and bike clubs around here that you can meet new people to ride with cause right now its me and my dog.

mtbr member
    Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance - Washington's Largest Mountain Bike Club

Check out the trail guide and the ride calendar.

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    what up yall want to get into all mountain was a downhiller in Michigan just moved out here and want to ride everything.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    living in bothell! hit me up if you wanna buddy to ride with!

mtbr member
    Matt from Federal Way.

Getting back into the saddle after a hiatus. I'm interested in starting a bit slow and riding regularly this coming year and beyond. Family riding and single-track interests. I have new 29er I'm breaking (hopefully without breaking self).
    What is the temperature of a Taun-taun?
    Luke Warm.

mtbr member
    John
    Live in Seattle, near UW
    Ride at Duthie, Big Finn Hill, Paradise Valley, Summit Ridge, Tiger MTN, Stevens Pass, Whistler (once a year)

Rode at Northstar last year, pretty sweet, but after you've been to Whistler...

Hoping to explore more areas in the PNW this summer, including around Bellingham and Capital Forest
    --------------------------------
    2013 DiamondBack Mason

2011 Transition Bottlerocket
    Seattle, USA

mtbr member

Re: Washington State Roll Call:

Travis from Bellingham.
    Ride Galbraith for flowy fun.
    Chuckanuts too. and all in between
    I ride Ss HT 29er. Not a hucker but still like to pretend I'm extreme.
    Hope to ride more of wa..

mtbr member
    Jan 2014

Twin Harbors

Jimbo from Grayland. I don't necessarily fantasize becoming the scourge of the Twin Harbor's South Beaches on my new (currently under construction in my kitchen) Pugsley, but I figure its worth a try. At least while the craze is still relatively new and there ain't much competition.
    One of my surf bros up in Westport acquired a used purple Pugs a few years ago, and he does his surf check on it every morning. It has held up fairly well to his rather sketchy and minimal maintenance. I used to think it looked ridiculous. But then I took it for a spin. It was a ridiculous good time! Addicting, even. Beware!

I'll be riding my Pugs here on the Twin Harbors beaches, as well as other places. Mainly here, though, as this is where I live . I hope to see some of you out here!

mtbr member
    Aug 2013
    Slim from south Seattle by the airport. Not much of a downhill guy because it kills my knee but I love tight and twisty; Tapeworm, Parasite, and a bit of Silkworm. Just been at it a short time, 4th of July of last year, so I am a joey. But you know, that Ryan's pretty cool. After all pain is what aspirin is for isn't it? Slim

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18