mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Video: Tiger Mountain preston railroad nice & fast

So I finally got around to making a video of a good fast pass on the preston railroad trail. Its a little shakey and I don' t know how to edit so, sorry

Tiger Mountain - Preston railroad - nice quick run - YouTube

mtbr member
    Is that from today? Headed up there tomorrow with some friends for the first time this year, looks drier than I expected it would be.
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Nice. Only going to get drier with this weather. Almost makes me want to ride there...

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Yep its from today. Pretty dry, The climb up was a bear, I was sweating like a pig. A front fender still might be a good idea if you want to keep the mud out of your eyes.

Last word is all yours...
    Not as dry as opening week. Iverson is actually pretty shabby right now. I put a conditions report on the wiki yesterday for all three.
    --
    -bp

Squeaky Wheel
    Dec 2005
    I rode it yesterday - Iverson both ways out to Poo-Poo point, Preston and NW Timber. I did not think Iverson was that bad, two short spots of standing water and a few mud spots. I thought Preston was much wetter, lot's of water running down the trail. Preston just beats the crap out of you too. NW Timber was in great shape.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Just go faster down the PRT Woodway. You'll spend less time pn the ground. Like a boat up on a plane I always say.....