Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

video of my favorite trail at Beacon

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  indiemtbkr 
#1 ·
The trail is called the Rabid Rabbit and it's my favorite because I built it :)
I originally built it this Spring but I've made a number of improvements to it since then. Bigger berms, more flow and more fun! My goal for building this trail was to build something that would be fun for all skill levels of riders. So the jumps are small and can be rolled over.

All made possible by the Fat Tire Trail Riders Club

You can watch the youtube video or download the video.

#11 ·
Skookum said:
Look at the club website they have places where you can buy a map, the money goes back to the trails.
This is true. A large portion of the map sales will go towards helping Beacon Hill. A good way to help support the trails.

jojotherider said:
ooooooh, not beacon hill near seattle. I was wondering how that was possible. looks like a great trail to ride. how long is it?
Yeh, I used to live on Beacon Hill in Seattle. A little bit different than the one in Spokane :)
I haven't measured it, but I'd guess its around 1/2 mile long. It's a good addition or finish to a ride.

#13 ·
captaingillooley said:
that trail looks sweet!! Hey guys, I need help. I'm a senior in high school in California and I am looking a Whitworth University in Spokane. What is the riding like out there? Hows the DH and all mountain trails? What's the elevation drop/ style of riding mainly? Thanks in advance for your help!
Most of the trails are XC/AM. For DH riding Beacon is the best place since its got the most technical trails. Lots of rock drops and some jumps. From top to bottom its about 600 ft. For longer (All Mountain) downhills there's some pretty sweet trails at Mt Spokane, Tower Mountain or Coeur d'Alene Mountain in Idaho.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.