mtbr member

Up in Everett area and have some free time - Paradise questions...

I'll be up in the Everett area on Friday am and have 3 hours or so to burn that afternoon before going home. I was thinking of bringing my Pug up and checking out some trails in the Paradise Valley area but wanted to know from someone there what the 'preferred' ride directions were.

Just looking at the map i was tempted to ride up Mainline to Southern Traverse then come across Lloyd and continue over to Cascara.......

Heard those were recently cleared so thought about giving them a shot. That is unless Iím totally bass ackwards and should be going a different direction

Thanks in advance

Ed
    Last edited by NitroRC Ed; 02-01-2012 at 07:22 PM.

Squeaky Wheel
    Dec 2005
    That is the only route that has been completely cleared to date. From the parking lot, I would go Cascara to mainline to South Traverse to Lloyd. An alternative is to ride Lloyd out and back, it rides differently in each direction. I think that Cedar Run is passable, but I have not been on it myself. Also the "Mountain Bike Park", two loops near WP20, shown on the map, but not marked with signs on the ground, are also clear. They are fun to ride.

mtbr member
    Thanks for the info - looks like I'll get to check it out

Ed

mtbr member
    Paradise valley is a great ride.

Japanese gulch is a little closer to Everett. It has a bit more up and down.

The following like has a map of the area.

Ride Report Japanese Gulch - WA
    - Be Someone

mtbr member
    Thanks for the additional info but sad to say i got informed about an hour ago my trip was changed on me. I'll have to hold on for couple weeks before i can get back that direction.

Thanks though,
    Ed