Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Tokul Tour RR

649 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  DRSpalding 
#1 ·
Today's ride...
Home, up Garbage Rd, SVT, Up Bobsled, Middle, Steakhouse, Bon House?, BonBon, GS, Flowtron, climb, Safety First, GunRange, Backup GunRange, down/up Bandwagon, up the logging road between Safety First and GunRange, GS North to BonBon, Moonraker, Mousetrap, OB+Ext, Middle, BeaverPond, SVT then home.

GS was in great shape and I only had to tab a couple times but the mud is firming up. Borneo, your work on Northern Portion of GS looks great. Thank you.

Flowtron is getting a bit loose...hopefully this weekend rains will firm that up again.
I was up there from 9-12 and only saw one other person...on a horse over on the road above Beaver Pond.

Cheers,
Mike

#2 ·
Must have just missed you. Hero dirt under the trees. Flowtron is really fast and really fun right now. And the gnome needs stocking...might need to drive in some time next week instead of working on the slime climb reroute....one more switchback to go but it's going to be a toughie.

#4 ·
Was thinking that it's going to be a dusty summer at FT3K after following 2 guys last week. Any plans for a sprinkler system??? that would be awesome!!

Mbcracken - double GS is bad ass...especially with all the other trails you did. Have thought about doing that but not sure I could leave Tokul E without hitting Mid-town or Goose Chase goodness though. And usually when I return to SVT, there's no going back up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.