Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    I'd like to add to what "bighitboy said about getting a stick through his wheel. I rode Flotron awhile back, and I'm sure it's much cleaner now, but I ran out of talent on one of the drops and took a dirt nap in a pile of sticks and opened up a nice gash in my shoulder. Lucky for me, chicks dig scars so I'm not b*tching about that because I'll just add it to my collection from years of riding. But, to all riders and builders, can we make sure we clean up the sides of the trail so nobody gets impaled. Any faster and it would've been an ugly scene for my riding buddies. We need to think about "run-out" if we have to bail from our rides and need a place to go.. Thanks to all that's got East going again, and I'll do what I can to help when I'm out there for sure.

Unicorn Disabilities Act
    My dog puts those sticks everywhere. Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by Courage the comic insult dog
    Still I would hump you, if I could wear my flea collar
    Free Beer

I didn't do it
    Quote Originally Posted by Borneo View Post

Then, there's GS which connects across the back from just left of the top of the East road climb to Bon Bon in the West.
    Thanks for mentioning GS. I was wondering just exactly where that trail connected. I'll go look for it next time I'm out there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3