Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

T-West: New Year's Day RR

857 views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Ladmo 
#1 ·
Dirt was mint. But, considering all the people out there, most of you here already know that. Great to see sooo many familiar faces. My guess it will still be great this weekend. West is also graduating from Carnival sideshow status to maybe at least the Midway. With great plans for more in the future. Planned on maybe 2-3 hours out there and it ended up being 5+ with and extra lap up Beaver Pond to Middle to Poopy to Bobsled with Len. (horses on the Bobsled re-route again...) Grrr. Otherwise a daymmm fine day to start off the new year. Big thanks to Slop too for the grill and bacon and cheese sausage covered in Beaver ketchup with beers. Not much better and a great way to start off the new year considering there isn't really enough snow for the "other" season right now.

#5 ·
Yes, I think we were exiting about then. On the way there I saw four Sherrif cruisers within a mile of Fall City including one in the Tokul lot. Was curious if there was a mini man hunt going on.

Also saw a Subaru (I think) with 2 bikes on the top road. Assumed they were builders.

#8 ·
All of them Lynch. :)

FM, there is about a 100 foot off centerline that covers the SVT owned by KingCo. Off that, there are multiple owners but the majority uphill is Hancock.

Heard an alarm and some speakers twice saying something off in the distance up towards the Outback area. Then heard the alarms down below too. The Subie was Slop's and we were grillin' dogs with Beaver ketchup and mustard and celebrating a grand re-opening.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.