Slothful dirt hippie

Spring desert riding PSA

Remember how I've said it might be warm and sunny out there one moment, but it might still snow? This was the view just a couple minutes ago from Ryegrass, which is the 'summit' between Eburg and Vantage on I90:

Vantage is sunny just a few miles away, as are we near Thorp, although it's in the low 40s and the wind feels like a knife.

Ward- this cell hit the Quilomene pretty much straight on. Hoped to ride out there tomorrow and/or Sunday but I might be heading to A.L. if it's back to goo.
    "...Some local fiend had built it with his own three hands..."

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by verslowrdr View Post
    Remember how I've said it might be warm and sunny out there one moment, but it might still snow? This was the view just a couple minutes ago from Ryegrass, which is the 'summit' between Eburg and Vantage on I90:

Vantage is sunny just a few miles away, as are we near Thorp, although it's in the low 40s and the wind feels like a knife.

Ward- this cell hit the Quilomene pretty much straight on. Hoped to ride out there tomorrow and/or Sunday but I might be heading to A.L. if it's back to goo.
    I am going to be at AL at 9:30 tomorrow (Saturday).
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common