mtbr member

Seattle wedding(wife's side) which will suck so I need a bike tour co recommendation.

I think it's in June, Maybe it's July. Don't know for sure because I really DGAF and am not looking forward to it. Buttttttt, I gotta take one for the team. Right? 

Anyway, I have no desire to pack up my bike so I'm looking for a co or two that'll do two or three half day tours within close proximity to Seattle so I don't get yelled at by the wife for disappearing from the fam for the majority of the day. I'll be there for at least 7 days. Maybe 10. It'll be the family summer vaca. Anyway, this way I can pack light and enjoy your trails. Another thought is maybe a week bike rental and I can go find my own way.

I really don't know what I want to do. All I know is there are some pretty epic trails out that way that I want to experience. I'll be looking for a full suspension all mountain/downhill type of experience. I like to think of myself as an intermediate/lower advanced rider. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks guys. 

Rb
    mtbr member
    Feb 2007
    LOL yeah... I know that feeling.

Step 1 should be finding a quality bike rental -- you're gonna want that for all the sick trails around. Not sure about local companies that do "tours", but shouldn't be too difficult to hook up with riders on this board and have 'em show your around.

Squeaky Wheel
    Dec 2005
    I'd post again when it gets a little closer to the "event". Where are you coming from and what kind of trails do you like to ride? Might inform the kinds of trails that get recommended. Also if you know where you'll be staying it will make it easier to recommend a bike rental place.

Dream it, Do it.
    A suggestion for bike rental (They'll deliver a bike to you at the trailhead) and maybe also arrange guided tours: https://compassoutdooradventures.com/
    Dirt Merchant Bikes
    www.dirtmerchantbikes.com
    Seattle area dealer for Turner Bikes & Cleary Bikes

mtbr member
    You are right. ask the bike rental guys!