Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Salvation.

2K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  FM 
#1 ·
Finally rode the ___ trails today, somewhere near Seattle. All is seriously good in the world: steep tech, slimy roots, over-my-head gappers, white knuckle tire rubbin' WTF sections.

YUP, all is really good, even the black eye from a wet root digger. Left my full-face in the car thinkin' "seriously, how serious could this stuff really be"?

:thumbsup:

#13 ·
Finally rode the ___ trails today, somewhere near Seattle. All is seriously good in the world: steep tech, slimy roots, over-my-head gappers, white knuckle tire rubbin' WTF sections.
If you felt that way about this place then the eight ball is going to be a full on pucker fest.

I like to get my kicks from corning at top speed and spending a lot of time in the air off stuff most people never even think of or see a place to jump!

But I have been know to ride the "steeps" and what not.

#19 ·
The not so rad, was there yesterday and got my window smashed in. Its been said before but be careful up there, hide or don't bring anything of value if you can. Most of what they got from me is worthless to them but hard to replace for me, jersys, an old Bontrager coat etc...just stupid.

#20 ·
That sucks! I was there Thu and today. Both days there were a lot of people coming and going, which usually keeps bad guys at bay. Bummer not the case Fri.

Gotta be diligent in leaving absolutely nothing in your car, and maybe even consider leaving your door open and/or window open so they can search, find nothing and move on.

On a good note the dirt is probably best ever! Absolute hero conditions - esp at 50 deg temps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.