mtbr member
    Mar 2006

Riding/Renting in Spokane

I'll be traveling to Spokane for work the first week of May, and was hoping to sneak a couple rides in. I saw on the sticky thread in this forum that there weren't any bike rental options in Spokane, but I was hoping that something has popped up since that original post was made.

Either way, this will be my first time in Spokane, and I'm looking for local XC loops and some longer backcountry rides (I should have all of Friday and Saturday to ride) that are relatively accessible to town. Group rides or races would be cool too, I just want to explore some new trails as long as I'm out there! Any suggestions?

mtbr member
    Apr 2012
    I believe Spoke N Sport on Division street rents bikes. As for trails, check out Beacon Hill on the East side of Esmeralda golf course.

mtbr member
    I think Spoke n Sport just rents cruisers/asphault bikes, but that may have changed. Other than that, I still don't believe there are any shops that rent mountain bikes. You might call a couple shops or email fat tires trail club about group rides though, someone might have a bike for you to ride. I think sometime around May last year Specialized was doing demo rides at Beacon as well...