I5Troll

Quick WA Trail Survey -- hit it!

Comment Online Washington Trails Town Hall

It's very quick. Click on the link, go to the bottom of the page and list your issues. Then forward the link to all your friends who mt bike in WA.

Examples... ohhh... say... not enough mtb trails, need more multi-use trails, stop kicking bikes off trails, more trails on DNR lands (millions of acres with nothing), more ownership by volunteer groups, more kid-friendly trails, more trails to engage youth in the sport (get future generations to care), need more natural / rugged trails, need legitimate downhill race trails, need connections to towns and residential areas, need connections to make bigger epic rides. Do any of these ring a bell?

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    done, shared on FB. Thanks mwestra!

mtbr member

Re: Quick WA Trail Survey -- hit it!

How about:

"

Per capita mountain bike citizens have more stewardship time than hiking citizens. The data sources are random yet if you have the spirit of truth seeking I'm confident you will validate the mt. Cyclists quandary of being lazier than hikers.

The dedicated mt. Bike community wishes for greater cooperation and discussion within the ever ongoing back room negotiations.

This is not intended to conflict or argue with other groups. The intent is to remind of our right to expect a lifestyle earned place at all levels of the negotiating table.

"

That Waters Guy
    Jan 2004
    I gotta ask. How many times do those guys need to be told it's trails, trails, and more trails?

Do they do anything with this, or are they just trying to get the whinging out of everybody's system?
    Rolland