Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

puyallup, south hill, graham riding spots?

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  jamesT 
#1 ·
anyone out there know of any good riding areas in the south hill, graham area? just looking for a spot to get a quick fix in. I figure with all the wooded areas out here someone has to know of a few little stash areas that would be good.

#3 ·
The Kapowsin Tree Farm would be nice, however, it's private property. There are ways to get on, but unless you have a permit, you're risking getting arrested for trespassing.

Clarks Creek/Decoursi Park in Puyallup has a few trails... maybe 4 or 5 miles worth that are fun to ride. I have a friend who is an excellent rider who developed most of his skills there.

I'm not aware of any trails in the Graham area. I'd bet there are some out that way though, especially as you get out towards Eatonville.

#5 ·
J_Hopper said:
The Kapowsin Tree Farm would be nice, however, it's private property. There are ways to get on, but unless you have a permit, you're risking getting arrested for trespassing.
My dad lives and hunts down there, so I'm familiar with the area.

Kapowsin Tree Farm was previously owned by Weyerhauser and is now owned by Hancock Financial.....similar to the Snoqualmie Tree Farm, which was sold in the same purchase. Non motorized use is allowed without a permit.

EB

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.