mtbr member
    Oct 2011

Pics from White Salmon hospital trail?

Anybody post any pics of Hospital trail in White Salmon? I have family that lives up ubove Jewit creek not far from the hospital. Where does it start and end? How long of a ride is it? Is it far from the shooting range? I know, to many questions. My Uncle has lived there for probably 43 years now. I should know more about it and don't.

Justin Vander Pol
    I haven't ridden that trail in over 15 years, but it was a fun one back when I was going to college in Oregon. I remember it being a fun, fairly mellow trail. Sorry, can't help you with any specifics since it's been so long.

You'll probably have better luck asking this down in the Oregon forum since most of the riders are from Portland or Hood River.
    Issaquah & Seattle real estate agent. Buy or sell a home with me and I donate $500 to Evergreen MTB Alliance
    jvpRE.com

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    https://plus.google.com/photos/11239...P7j5_PEpOPJ2QE

This album shows the range lands above WS. Hospital hill is to the west of these and is steeper. You can access the range lands easy off of Courtney rd off rt 14.
    Other pics in this show the north portion of the Loowitt trail on St Helens. Be adventurous if you go there cuz you'll be carrying.

Rock Gnome
    Dec 2012
    Last info I had was HH is closed because of fire danger. You might want to check with Dirty Fingers bike shop for status. Great trails up there.

mtbr member
    Oct 2011
    Yeah I have heard HH was closed because of fire danger. I hope it makes it without any problems. Great pics. Thanks for the link. Be safe out there folks.