mtbr member
    May 2004

Okay, who moved the tools?

If "un-named by request" won't bring it up, I can. Some trail tools are very recently missing from a stash out in T-West. If anyone here "aquired" them or knows of who did, please return so they can be used in keeping your local areas nice and ridable. No questions asked.

Thank you for your attention. You may now return to surfing the web.....

BTW: Also asking if anyone knows who built the log stack on Outback?
    Last edited by Borneo; 01-16-2009 at 08:07 AM.

mtbr member
    Dude, who would steal a stash of tools? that makes no sense. they'd have to haul 'em out, draggin 'em behind the bikes. that sucks. what kind of tools are we talkin about here? a few pulaskis and some spades? or more expensive stuff? still, that really sucks dude. i'll keep an eye out when im out on the west side.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    A bucket, shovel, and pulaski so not completely a huge expense issue. "Normally" they are not moved that far for just those reasons. So, I suggested that the search area be widened by just a little as they are probaly close by. BTW: fresh mtb tracks nearby so likely bikers, that's why asking here.

Odds are you won't see them if just riding the trails. But, thanks!

There are several tools just right nearly on a trail being built down lower though. Not very well thought out at all. Fall City kids I think...

mtbr member
    yeah, some of the locs were building some log jams up by where gun range used to be, but i thinkt hey already were spotted and taken out. sucks about the tools though.

Members who have read this thread: 0