Last word is all yours...

Need some pics/GPS tracks of Cherry Valley for the new Evergreen Trail Guide

If you have some that you're willing to allow us to use for the Evergreen Trail Guide, please PM me.
    --
    -bp

mtbr member
    May 2004
    C'mon out and bring yours and I'll show you around... I know there are several strava tracks out there if that helps.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Got out there for a last minute ride today. Lots of lost hikers as usual trying to find the falls. Trails are in the mid-summer foliage mode but not too bad. Trails are in great shape. Was a little worried about Funner and Elevator after some equestrians dis some exploring a few weeks back but the bike use has smoothed most of it all back down. "Almost" cleaned Elevator. 1 dab but I'll take it. Checked out the new work on Escalator and did a little upper trail clearing. YGD was real good on the way down and shows it's getting some use. Relatively fresh moto track up it but not torn up too bad. Evil Betty, you should see the Margaret Creek bridge now! Very ridable across both ways now.

mtbr member
    Decided I didn't want to fight I-90 traffic today so I ended up at CV for a few hours instead. Funner was riding nice, though starting to get a bit overgrown near the bridge and up top. Cyclops was really nice until until the bottom where it too was getting pretty overgrown. Elevator had some truly post-hole worthy horse tracks unfortunately, YGD was nice though.

Decided to ride to the falls and back just for some extra mileage at the end, and I counted 68 people headed out as I was on my way back. Crazy how busy those falls are now

Beautiful day though, and aside from a little needed brushing in places, the trails are great right now. Hopefully I can get out there soon to cut some stuff back.
    Tarekith.com

'12 RM Slayer70, i9 Torch, Flow EX, XT Brakes, 5050 s3.

Looks like it was a great day for a ride! I was stuck behind a computer working on the trail guide for some of it. BTW, keeping on topic of this thread... did you get any pics we can add to the TG? You could also help test out the Ride Reports feature:

Cherry Valley
    --
    -bp

mtbr member
    Done! I didn't see how to upload a GPX though?
    Tarekith.com

Thanks for doing that - it exposed a few issues I'm going to follow up on. One of those is the GPX track upload.
    --
    -bp

mtbr member
    There's also no way to easily get back to the page you were looking at before you wrote the review, you're sort of stuck only navigating around the reviews.
    Tarekith.com