Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Oh yes, I have long been an Evergreen member...but, I was more in search of the oppurtunity to ride with someone who knows the area. It could just save me from a bunch of time standing at some logging road intersection while staring confusingly at a map and a GPS. I just moved out to the area and was hoping to get the low down from someone who really knows the place.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Oh, okay. Shoot me a PM and I can also put you in touch with a bunch of other riders of the valley. Not sure when I'll be out there next as it's the white "off season"...

The scary part is that we'll still be standing at a lot of intersections anyways while I tell you hours of seemingly useless drivel about the trails and why they are named what they are and why they are routed the way they are and blah, blah, blah....

Same with Cherry Valley, PV, Tolt, and the Tokuls for that matter...

mtbr member
    May 2004
    3 hours out there this afternoon and wouldn't ya know? I didn't see anyone else on the trails. Somebody has been hitting it on a CX bike so kudos there. No puddles anywhere and just a few mucky sections. Darn good for mid winter I'd say.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2