I5Troll

Mason's Birthday Build Bash at Duthie on Fri pm

You've probably seen him riding -- he does the 5 mi XC loop in under 30 mins I think. Or maybe you've seen him flying by...

MasonP is having his Birthday party at Duthie building & riding. How awesome is that!? Huge thanks, dude!!

Please join Mason, Kevin, Jon, Nolan and Mason's family & friends on Friday any time after 330pm. Stop by and throw some dirt if you can make it after school or after work! Mason's family will be providing the food & bevs.

Meet in the clearing at 3:30pm. Or join us at anytime.
    We'll build for awhile, then break for some food and head back out.
    Finish up around 7:30pm.
    No experience necessary.
    Show up and leave any time you like.
    Help us get Duthie totally ready for the big June 9th festival!
    This counts for school volunteer / community service hours!

Hope you can make it!

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Happy b'day to Mason, and it's been really cool to see the next gen really grab hold the reins and help make the park so awesome. Kudos to all the teens and twenty somethings, who have been, are, and will be stalwart supporters, helping to push our community to higher levels of goodness.
    It's been fun to witness, and it's been a true pleasure to meet and work with many of you.
    .~...|\
    ...~.|.\
    ..~..|..\
    .~...|...\
    ~....|....\
    ...~.|.....\
    ....~|____\
    _____||_________
    .\....FAILBOAT..../

i'm schralping yer thread
    Jan 2004
    Happy B-Day Mason! And big props to the whole P-clan -- great supporters of the park and the efforts to expand biking opportunities in Issy.

Enjoy your grom-hood while it lasts, buddy -- the crashes start to really hurt when you become an old dirt-bag...