mtbr member
    Feb 2014

looking for a riding partner beginner experience level (near bothell)

Hey whats up. I'll lay it out there. I'm 40 a little out of shape but changing that. I use to race BMX when I was a kid, and am finding out that little boy going fast downhills and jumps is still in me.. Now I just bought my first mountain bike since I was 13. I'm learning the trails and about the bike which are more complicated than when I use to build em back in the day.

Looking for anyone like me in the area new to biking the local and willing to travel to other parts of the state to ride. Eff it, I'll drive. Wenatchee area looks amazing to ride. Anyway, if you have minimal skills and want a partner to help push each other to ride once or twice a week. hit me up.

Cheers
    Bio

mtbr member
    May 2014
    I'm in the Woodinville and just starting out myself. I'm 33, and from a cross country/enduro motorcycle background. I have a wife and little boy, so can't travel much to ride, but there are plenty of trails around the house that I'm going to be dipping my toe in.

EMBA Member
    Oct 2006
    Be sure to look at the Evergreen calendar.
    There are a couple of beginner rides at St Eds/Big Finn Hill. It's a great intro to those trails and you're likely to meet other local riders too. June 17 and 26th
    Evergreen MTB Calendar

The Sage Hills outside of Wenatchee are nice and smooth, it can get hot out there, but they're fun. Check out the trail wiki: http://trails.evergreenmtb.org/wiki/Main_Page