mtbr member
    Dec 2013

Looking for a Rider to "Model" in a Video

Hello everyone! Forgive me, as I am a newcomer to the forums and I have ulterior motives…

I was referred here by one of the volunteers at Evergreen MTB, as they had suggested this community may be able to help me find what I'm looking for.

I am a filmmaker based out of Redmond, and I'm trying to put together a shoot this Saturday, Dec 14th. It's a non-commercial video (only to be used as demo material for myself and my business) where I would like to shoot a single rider on the trails and features at Duthie Hill.

I'm looking for someone that can come out around 10am, and stay as long as 3pm. I will have a small crew, and can provide lunch.

I don't need the most advanced rider, but I'd prefer someone that is comfortable on the features, and that doesn't mind taking direction on where to ride and what to do for a few hours. Also, the forecast, as of the time of this writing, is supposed to be 44º with a 40% chance of rain, so, ya know, there's that… (there is a small chance that we would cancel if it gets much worse than that, but lite drizzle and 40º would still be a "go").

You can see a demo of what the types of stuff we've shot recently on our website: slacklinefilms.com

I can assure you that this will be a video you will like showing your friends when it's all done!

If you think you might be interested, please reach out to me here or at my email address austinglass at me dot com

Thanks everyone!
    Austin

mtbr member
    Sep 2005
    Too bad you can't use a dumpy, overweight, trials rider on a fat bike, that is old...I don't care for Duthie anyway....

mtbr member
    Such beautiful movements in your videos. Are you using a Movi rig by chance? I would love to watch it in action. Post up on the Duthie Facebook page, I'm sure you will have more luck there. Lots of old school xc geeks hanging out here.